X96S with gamepad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X96S with gamepad?

Looking to get the X96S stick/dongle for a friend but he'll want to play games on it with a controller. I saw a review where the guy said he couldn't get any of his gamepads to work with the X96S. Not a PS3/4 or Xbox gamepad, not even a standard PC USB gamepad would work. Has anyone else had that problem, or gotten a gamepad to work?

I havent bought the x96s yet as I would like to make sure that game controller could work on it.. Hope there's expert out there who can get game controllers to work.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
      I havent bought the x96s yet as I would like to make sure that game controller could work on it.. Hope there's expert out there who can get game controllers to work.
      Hi ,

TVBoxes with Gamepadsupport , the best is UGOOS , they have extra Settings for it , not all Roms of this stock Boxes/Dongles have the correct Files inside Rom ,

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

TVBoxes with Gamepadsupport , the best is UGOOS , they have extra Settings for it , not all Roms of this stock Boxes/Dongles have the correct Files inside Rom ,

greetings / gefattern
        Thanks gefattern!

Comment

Working...
        X