X96s confusion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X96s confusion

I am looking for the latest firmware/ROM for x96s. (20190925 as far as I know)

The unfortunate habit of the manufacturer using temporary Google Drive links to host their firmware is questionable and frustrating.

I've been following these forums since the device was released, when I bought it immediately. As of this writing there is an image posted in ROMs with broken Bluetooth. (20190820), but the manufacturer had posted a (now defunct) Google Drive link to 20190925, which I cannot find.

I really need BT to use the device, either that or leave a mouse hanging from the back of the TV?

This is a very well manufactured device with great chipsets at a low price. Hoping Freaktab will give this thing a little love. It just needs updated software to be great.

bitfed try this download center www.acemax.net.cn ...I think this is a nice tv stick but it lacks a good launcher, I am using the Wolf Launcher now on mine.

There are a few posts here that might have what your looking for..good luck

Comment

Originally posted by bitfed View Post
      I am looking for the latest firmware/ROM for x96s. (20190925 as far as I know) ...
      FileFactory is the best place to upload and share files with no limits since 2005. Send and receive any type of file up to a massive 5GB with unlimited file bandwidth.

source: CGR

x96s firmware [YDisk]- source 4PDA.ru

Comment

Custom SLIMBOX version 7 ATV-ROM for X96s:

https://mega.nz/file/YGoSglDB#mxrWEzN3uyJfcY3M3jFF8D4aMLGbYL97CgeRP7svl

Comment

Working...
        X