Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] A95X Plus OREO SCV1-ATV ( AndroidTV 8.1 - S905Y2 )

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ROM] A95X Plus OREO SCV1-ATV ( AndroidTV 8.1 - S905Y2 )

Hi there guys and girls, one more rom/fw for you all!
    Many thks to gearbest for sending me the box to play.
    Many Thks to my beta tester trebor .

READ THE BUGS SECTION FOR UNNECESSARY QUESTIONS!!!!
    ON FIRST BOOT AFTER YOU LOGIN PLS LET THE BOX IDLE FOR A FEW MINUTES SO IT UPDATED ALL THE SYSTEM APPS FROM STORE.... OR JUST GO TO PLAYSTORE AND SEE IT UPDATING....
    THIS ROM ON 1? BOOT YOU WILL GET A WHITE NOISE AFTER THE BOOTVIDEO LIKE THE BOX OR TV IS BROKEN, ITS NOT
    JUST LET THE BOX BOOT DO NOT TOUCH IT................ IT ONLY HAPPENS ON FIRST BOOT......
    READ THE INSTALL SECTION......

Changelog SCV1:
    • Added TWRP, Still not 100% you cant flash Magisk for example... ( Based on one for the s905x2 )
    • As close to default Oreo Android TV as possible
    • White settings striped so don't look for it...
    • Fixed a few stuff...

Bugs SCV1:
    • White noise in 1? boot like explained above...
    • Dont use internal video players to play video files... Use Kodi 18... or others...
    • Some more i know and others i bet i dont know!

Want to buy me a beer?

Download:

Install instructions:
    • Use USB Burning tool 2.1.6.8 DONT USE OLDER ONES....
    • This boxes are very picky when it comes to flashing, so use a quality usb cable.
    • Also connect the power supply when you are flashing.
    • Normally on my box the first 2 flashes go bad... dont worry the box wont brick because of it, it wont boot until you flash it fully but it always enters in flash mode...
    • Just try and try and try until you get a good flash.
    • I recommend you guys press start in the flash tool and then connect the box...
    • Be persuasive ....

1? BOOT MAY TAKE AROUND 6 MINUTES!

THIS ROM DELETES ALL YOUR DATA SO DO A BACKUP!

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Enjoy it!
    Last edited by superceleron; 04-10-2023, 12:06.

Nice to see you supporting this nice little box Mr. Superceleron!!

Anyone knows where can we find official roms for this box?
    in order to feel safe to flash a custom one we need to have at least one stock firmware to revert back in case something goes wrong

Comment

• superceleron
      superceleron commented
      Editing a comment
      I have, i will upload it to FT server...

Here you go...

Diese Website steht zum Verkauf! freaktab.org ist die beste Quelle für alle Informationen die Sie suchen. Von allgemeinen Themen bis hin zu speziellen Sachverhalten, finden Sie auf freaktab.org alles. Wir hoffen, dass Sie hier das Gesuchte finden!

Comment

Nice thanks !

Comment

Hi,

May i know what is 'White settings striped so don't look for it...' this is about?

Comment

Originally posted by hellfire_my View Post
          Hi,

May i know what is 'White settings striped so don't look for it...' this is about?
          Well is what it says, white setting is the default mobile android settings, you know the "normally" white one?!
          AndroidTV do not use it!

Comment

Originally posted by leerock79 View Post
            Nice to see you supporting this nice little box Mr. Superceleron!!

Anyone knows where can we find official roms for this box?
            in order to feel safe to flash a custom one we need to have at least one stock firmware to revert back in case something goes wrong
            Do you like this box? Thinking of buying this but libre elec forums guy says s905 y2 not supported yet. Do you run kodi and iptv on it?

Comment

Originally posted by romcrazy View Post

Do you like this box? Thinking of buying this but libre elec forums guy says s905 y2 not supported yet. Do you run kodi and iptv on it?
              Yes
              I ve been using it for one month now and it s very fast and stable
              Kodi runs smooth but i haven t used iptv yet

The only problems i ve found is
              1. On some android and application settings you have to use the remote control to adjust a setting instead of the mouse,
              and sometimes when on stand by it wont wake up and you have to unplug and replug it to reboot (this is a common bug with all the android boxes I ve own in the past which makes me really curious if this is so difficult to be fixed)

Comment

Yes
                I ve been using it for one month now and it s very fast and stable
                Kodi runs smooth but i haven t used iptv yet

The only problems i ve found is
                1. On some android and application settings you have to use the remote control to adjust a setting instead of the mouse,
                and sometimes when on stand by it wont wake up and you have to unplug and replug it to reboot (this is a common bug with all the android boxes I ve own in the past which makes me really curious if this is so difficult to be fixed)
                but if libre elec is not supported how are you running kodi? Sorry I am complete noob to this. I only seek iptv and basic 1080p youtube streaming from couch. Maybe gaming so I was seeking 4gb ram option. But s905 y2 not supported, doesn't have sdcardslot bringing me back to start. Does it have sdcard slot?

Does your box support voice control? Can we install some app so bring voice control to it with android phone? What do you use the box for apart from kodi and iptv? What are the posibilities?

Comment

Originally posted by romcrazy View Post

but if libre elec is not supported how are you running kodi? Sorry I am complete noob to this. I only seek iptv and basic 1080p youtube streaming from couch. Maybe gaming so I was seeking 4gb ram option. But s905 y2 not supported, doesn't have sdcardslot bringing me back to start. Does it have sdcard slot?

Does your box support voice control? Can we install some app so bring voice control to it with android phone? What do you use the box for apart from kodi and iptv? What are the posibilities?
                  you don t need librelec to use kodi ,
                  It comes with a modified kodi version pre installed but if you don t like it then download the official kodi from the android play store

there s an app called voice access that is supposed to bring voice control but i ve never tried that

Comment

you don t need librelec to use kodi ,
                    It comes with a modified kodi version pre installed but if you don t like it then download the official kodi from the android play store

there s an app called voice access that is supposed to bring voice control but i ve never tried that
                    Sir I have Pmed you. Please reply?

Comment

I will try it out.

Comment

Good day. Is it possible to port your build for X96S?

Comment

Originally posted by rebrilov View Post
                          Good day. Is it possible to port your build for X96S?
                          Porting is always possible but is hard work!

Comment

and there you have plans to make a firmware for X96S?
                            Last edited by rebrilov; 01-04-2019, 06:33.

Comment

• superceleron
                              superceleron commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Sorry but no, unless i get that box!
                          Working...
                          X