Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] A95X Plus OREO SCV1-ATV ( AndroidTV 8.1 - S905Y2 )

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you please confirm if voice input works on your device? I'm planning on buying this box and I found your thread very useful.

And can you please upload the link for the twrp installation package? I would love to try this but I want to keep measures in place so I won't end up bricking it

Thanks!! Appreciate your time

Comment

• superceleron
      superceleron commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes voice works(long press home), and sorry i dont have twrp install package!

Apologies for the n00b question, but will this ROM enable the download of Android TV-specific apps? I used the stock ROM that shipped with my device, but after sideloading a bunch of apps, I found many didn't work correctly for a variety of reasons (loaded the tablet view, wouldn't stream because it sensed the device was rooted, video didn't take up the whole screen, etc.). This happens even when I load the TV-specific APK when available.

Comment

Originally posted by rebrilov View Post
      and there you have plans to make a firmware for X96S?
      I'd also love to see it for the X96S. Happy to donate and/or do testing to contribute.

Comment

Well if i ever get one X96S i will se what i can do!

Comment

Hi everyone!

First of all,
          Thanks superceleron for this great rom!
          It's working very good on my machine.

Second, i was wondering, is it possible to add vulkan support?

It's currently not working working on many emulators
          and hardware capsviewer for vulkan (https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...iewer&hl=en_US) sais it's not available

also casting youtube video's is not working

Comment

Really great rom Mr. superceleron. It works great on my device. It makes the experience a lot better. Just wanted to let you know.

Comment

• superceleron
              superceleron commented
              Editing a comment
              thks glad you like it!

I found a bug in the YouTube playback. Content is bearly viewable under 720 p(text not visible at all but on 720p it suddenly becomes a lot better . )

I tried uninstalling updates and sideloading
            But to no avail☹️

​​

720p and 1080 p works fine. YouTube is not playing videos at 60fps. I think it's because of the widevine restrictions but can you do something about this please. Thanks.✨

Comment

hi friends,

Thank you for developer superceleron for this ROM , may I have a request from whoever uses this ROM currently.. Can you please share some screenshots or if possible screen recording to see how is this ROM compared to the stock one ? It would be beneficial for everyone to check who wants to install it

Comment

Originally posted by bigorbi View Post
                hi friends,

Thank you for developer superceleron for this ROM , may I have a request from whoever uses this ROM currently.. Can you please share some screenshots or if possible screen recording to see how is this ROM compared to the stock one ? It would be beneficial for everyone to check who wants to install it
                i think trebor took some shots of it, should be around the forum somewhere!
                And cant be compared with stock, since stock is "normal" android and this one is ATV!

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

i think trebor took some shots of it, should be around the forum somewhere!
                  And cant be compared with stock, since stock is "normal" android and this one is ATV!
                  thanks for this nice ROM friend , I have installed it and it looks much easier to eye and much closer to official android TV than any other ROMs..
                  one thing I realized that in Google Play Store when you search it only shows the apps which is applicable to TV I guess , am I correct ? I mean just for confirmation I am asking this because in stock A95x plus ROM , Google Play Store was mobile version which shows all the apps as I remember. Some apps that I installed there , I could not find in this play store when I search for it. Not a big issue though , I installed them through apk files

Comment

Originally posted by bigorbi View Post

thanks for this nice ROM friend , I have installed it and it looks much easier to eye and much closer to official android TV than any other ROMs..
                    one thing I realized that in Google Play Store when you search it only shows the apps which is applicable to TV I guess , am I correct ? I mean just for confirmation I am asking this because in stock A95x plus ROM , Google Play Store was mobile version which shows all the apps as I remember. Some apps that I installed there , I could not find in this play store when I search for it. Not a big issue though , I installed them through apk files
                    Yes in atv roms, the playstore used only shows TV compatible apps (remote).
                    So if you want "normal" ones or side install it or use Aptoide!

Comment

I have installed the ROM, it's working Ok but i have a problem with google play.
                      Every time i try to install an application it takes a lot of time and stay in progress without installation how to do ??

Comment

Hi! Great ROM superceleron. Is possible to install the usual cell phone playstore?
                        I dont't line apptoide...
                        Thanks

Comment

Bom dia, tenho uma caixa AX95 Plus, instalei apk Super su e uma caixa aconteceu loop infinito instalando a ROM stock consigo ressuscitar ela?

Comment

Good morning, I have an AX95 Plus box, I installed su su apk and a box happened infinite loop installing the ROM stock with it resurrect it?

Comment

Working...
                            X