Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] A95X Plus OREO SCV1-ATV ( AndroidTV 8.1 - S905Y2 )

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i successfully flashed my box.
    but when i plugged it to my tv and put in the power cord, the red light on the front is on and doesnt turn blue.
    i tried to use the remote to turn on but it wont wont. just stays red.
    Do i have to wait for it to boot up by itself?

Comment

Hi! I am trying to change firmware, but I got error 3%..What should I do? UBT 2.1.7.0 and 2.1.7.3
      Thanks

Comment

I ask for help !!! Who has a prefix with the version of the board s905y2_v8.1 2018.12.02 DDR3 please respond! Need a backup of your firmware for recovery.
        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
        Last edited by Spider1973; 04-02-2020, 15:30.

Comment

Originally posted by Spider1973 View Post
          I ask for help !!! Who has a prefix with the version of the board s905y2_v8.1 2018.12.02 DDR3 please respond! Need a backup of your firmware for recovery.
          I have an older board from same manufacturer with LPDDR ram is the exception. It took me several attempts to find the correct points to activate Mask-ROM mode. Try the contacts circled in picture, first try to jump point-to-point with metal forceps, or point-to-ground with jumper wire, and you know is working if LED goes blue-to-red or red-to-blue. All this must be done with Power Cable IN, USBa-to-USBa connected to PC + connected to USB 2.0 port of device, and PC setup with USB Burning Tool with ROM .IMG and clicked START. Good luck!

Click image for larger version  Name:	s905y2.png Views:	0 Size:	221.6 KB ID:	802083
          Last edited by RiCkLaR_atvX; 04-13-2020, 09:10. Reason: typo

Comment

Me ayudan por favor con la ROM para el A95X Plus OREO SCV1-ATV (AndroidTV 8.1 - S905Y2). Muchas gracias

Comment

• gefattern
              gefattern commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi , English please

Originally posted by dey1992 View Post
            Me ayudan por favor con la ROM para el A95X Plus OREO SCV1-ATV (AndroidTV 8.1 - S905Y2). Muchas gracias

Sorry this is a english only site.
            But i do understand what you want, i will see if i can find it in my backups and update the 1º post!

Comment

Ok updated the 1º post with a new link!

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

Sorry this is a english only site.
                But i do understand what you want, i will see if i can find it in my backups and update the 1º post!
                Thanks my friend.

Comment

Hello,

Is there a new version of the OS for this Android TV box? I am using this ROM for a long time but I want to try Android 9 or if possible Android 11 ATV or Google TV but I can not find any other ROMs. I tried to install SlimboxTV rom for S905y2 but it gives error. Also Slimboxtv does not provide support for this box , it supports X96s Android TV stick so most probably that rom is not compatible with this box.

Any ideas or any suggestions?

Comment

Hi, from my side nop nothing new but there is universal android 9 ATV, i think i have here in the forum, you also have Aidan ATV 9 is more recent than mine universal one!
                    Android 11 ATV or even Google TV for that device, forget it, it will never going to happen!

Comment

Hi, from my side nop nothing new but there is universal android 9 ATV, i think i have here in the forum, you also have Aidan ATV 9 is more recent than mine universal one!
                      Android 11 ATV or even Google TV for that device, forget it, it will never going to happen!
                      hi again , thank you for your reply. yes I was not hoping to get Android 11 for such an old SoC but for Android 9, can you tell me what is the unversal Android 9 ATV? Where can I find it?
                      Because the ROMs I found were Aidan`s ROM and Slimbox but both of them did not install into A95x plus , it always stucks at 3% when it starts to Download UBOOT in Amlogic USB burning tool.

Comment

Originally posted by bigorbi View Post

hi again , thank you for your reply. yes I was not hoping to get Android 11 for such an old SoC but for Android 9, can you tell me what is the unversal Android 9 ATV? Where can I find it?
                        Because the ROMs I found were Aidan`s ROM and Slimbox but both of them did not install into A95x plus , it always stucks at 3% when it starts to Download UBOOT in Amlogic USB burning tool.
                        Well if it gets stuck at uboot, it means the DDR training is not passing so it means the uboot they using dont have DDR profiles correct to that chips
                        Both Aidan and slimbox should be universal, and i checked mine i remember now i never did a universal one to that chip!
                        Sorry cant help you more!

Comment

Well if it gets stuck at uboot, it means the DDR training is not passing so it means the uboot they using dont have DDR profiles correct to that chips
                          Both Aidan and slimbox should be universal, and i checked mine i remember now i never did a universal one to that chip!
                          Sorry cant help you more!
                          Anyway thanks again friend , I was about to ask you about your Generic ROMs which you posted here after checking for few topics here and there and finally I saw in one of those topics that someone asked you about S905Y2 chip but you told you had only 1 in your hands and you ditched it already , bad luck for me
                          It`s fine , I wanted Android 9 for only 1 reason , my current IPTV service provider updated their app and it works only Android 9 and above anymore. My wife was ******* my brain that she can not watch TV anymore It`s a good reason for me to update to a newer TV-box , or maybe even to a RK3588 powered NanoPi or OrangePi. I guess they would be supporting me for a much longer period of time.

Thank you again for your work , your ROM supported me for over 3 years already.

Comment

Well im glad it as useful for you all that time
                            And ye is time for upgrade, maybe like you said 3588 or even a s905x4

Comment

Working...
                            X