No announcement yet.

X96s very simple ATV 9.0 Pie firmware based on latest stock firmware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I installed it, super! Lekha 7777 Thank you!

Comment

Jalal what burning tool did you use? cause i am using the v2.1.7.0 and i don't get a connection, its not being recognized. I have burned a bunch of Rockchip firmware before and only one other Amlogic but never had any problems with it connecting. ......wondering am i missing something?.....

Comment

Try changing the cable if it doesn’t work, you can try another computer. Do you hold the reset button on the stick before flashing?

Comment

I used the same version of program v2.1.7.0

Comment

I'll try another computer, as far as cable goes the little blue light is on, so I'd say it's working, and yes I hold the reset button before flashing. I can go a pick up a new cable tomorrow.

Maybe it's the cable cause it doesn't say it's connected,

Comment

Yes there you need a good quality cable and try another input usb. good luck

Comment

The first post is updated. The build for earlier rev.X96s_P 2/16 with MTK bt hw (not V311) added.

Comment

Originally posted by masher17 View Post
                  I'll try another computer, as far as cable goes the little blue light is on, so I'd say it's working, and yes I hold the reset button before flashing. I can go a pick up a new cable tomorrow.

Hi mate,

I have not tried this ROM yet, but have experience with flashing the different stock ROM variants that have been released, and for my Stick I never had to push reset button for stick to connect to PC. The one problem I had with flashing ROMs to the stick was that it didn't like using standard 1 meter long USBa-to-USBa cables, once I bought a short 30 centimeter cable then the device was able flash the firmwares everytime.

Note for USB Burning Tool: after ROM is imported to tool, Click "Start" before attaching device, should hear windows chime that external device connected, then firmware should start burning, takes about 5 minutes for the firmware to install.

If you search FreaktabForum, check Superceleron's forum posts, then you might find a link for the latest version of the burning tool which is version 2.2.0

Comment

Originally posted by masher17 View Post

Try to disconnect all other usb devices before flashing, especially wireless keyboard or mouse.

Comment

RiCkLaR_atvX & lekha7777.. I got my new male to male USB cable today, and will try it again in a few days when i have time..Thank you guys

Comment

not recognized, USB burning tool 2.1.7.0 ! weak blue light then change to normal light but not recognized, i try with x96s old (android8) and new x96s pie

btw we can flash with Burn card maker ?

sorry my english.

Comment

RiCkLaR_atvX i am using a 31.75 cm cable that's all i can find.

I don't know why some people and myself cant get the computer to connect to the Amlogic 2.2.0 burn tool, i have done pretty much everything i can think of and got nothing. I even asked the Acemax tech support people and they say you first press the reset hole then connect the USB cable.....hahaha i have done that lots of times and no difference.

Is there another way to flash this without using the USB burn tool?

Comment

Originally posted by lekha7777 View Post
                            This is simple ATV9 firmware based on latest stock firmware X96S_V311_P_20191021-2013, it start without Google account.

Features:
                            • support start scripts located at /etc/init.d/
                            • root and SuperSU patched user anpaza (4PDA)
                            • AFRD
                            • build.prop tweaks
                            • AppDrawer and some apps on main screen
                            • picture optimization
                            • double home click shows tasks
                            • and many other simple features
                            screenshot
                            Click image for larger version Name:	Screenshot_20200121-150259.png Views:	160 Size:	328.6 KB ID:	795950

Image for USB Burning tool

Download for rev. X96s_P https://mega.nz/#!1JVkXYjK!Ft6JORN4Y...wKpAqeMdqQDk20

Download for rev. X96s_V311_P https://mega.nz/#!sE03EK5a!ywbJofjqz...9DjwhmBxXiBBJc
                            Hi, this firmware work for x96s with 2gb/16gb? or only work for model that has 4gb/32gb?. And how do i unroot the device?

Comment

Revision X96s_P is 2/16
                              But newly revision X96s_V311_P is 2/16 and 4/32. See your revision in Settings - About device and select compatible link.
                              You may unroot device by renaming /system/xbin/su in Root Explorer.

Comment

ON H96 MAX X2 (S905X2) THIS FIRMWARE WILL GO

Comment

Working...
                                X