No announcement yet.

X96s very simple ATV 9.0 Pie firmware based on latest stock firmware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello friends! I'm about to unroot my pendoo x 10 plus (Amlogic S905X3) tv box because I can't install apps from the play store. In case the box is damaged when it is unrooted, would this firmware help me to return to the factory settings? Thanks and regards!

Comment

Originally posted by bark View Post
      Hello friends! I'm about to unroot my pendoo x 10 plus (Amlogic S905X3) tv box because I can't install apps from the play store. In case the box is damaged when it is unrooted, would this firmware help me to return to the factory settings? Thanks and regards!
      DO NOT put a Dongle firmware on a standard TVbox, not going to work.

The A95X_Air or X96_Max2 is same form factor as the Pendoo_X10 and therefore will most likely be the best option to try and use the Firmware for those devices on your box as long as your box doesn't have a locked bootloader one of the two should work.

Recommend prying open the plastic case and take a look at the board for markings, Pendoo uses other OEM boards in their cases so you might actually have an X96 or A95X board in the Pendoo box.

Comment

Greetings Ricklar! Excellent the data you give me! I will follow your instructions in detail. Thank you very much friend!

Comment

Hello friends! I have unrooted my tv box, but when I try to install an app, I get a warning that says "error, the device is rooted". I couldn't find the "BusyBox" and "su" folders. Neither "xbin" or "SuperUser.apk" to remove them. What could be happening? From already thank you very much!

Comment

Hi guys,

I updated my X96s with this great firmware, but i have some questions:
            • Is there a solution for 100% working mouse? When i want to type something it didnt work, not recognize the clicks!
            • Did anybody tried Xbox Xcloud or/and Moonlight streaming with this FW? Because i have some issues. With Xcloud, a few minutes after starting the game, it freezes and the wifi lost signal; with Moonlight, the stream okay, but after a lot of options, sill have micro stutters ( with stock fw i didnt have any if i remember... )
            Thanks in advance for your help and thanks again this great fw ( finally good ATV Twitch app for it )

Comment

Hello community.
              Does anyone have the X96s_V311_P firmware in .zip format instead of .img ?

I am having trouble doing the procedure from Burn tool and I want to try it with a USB flash.

Thanks

Comment

dont know memory leak or what, I only used it for youtube. After a few playback the launch will stop working. Home button will return to black screen, only mute /power down buttons work.
                sometimes double click home button will bring up the task menu but still the single click of homebutton returns nothing.

Comment

mcdull I dont know what your using, stock X96S firmware or there newest firmware update 06 11 2020 or a custom firmware....but if you like the ATV firmware I suggest using "SlimBox" I put this firmware on

my X96S 4gb/32gb and it really makes this a nice streaming device now, the latest is 10.7 and I like it and use this when I travel without any problems.

Comment

Originally posted by masher17 View Post
                    mcdull I dont know what your using, stock X96S firmware or there newest firmware update 06 11 2020 or a custom firmware....but if you like the ATV firmware I suggest using "SlimBox" I put this firmware on

my X96S 4gb/32gb and it really makes this a nice streaming device now, the latest is 10.7 and I like it and use this when I travel without any problems.
                    Thanks for your information. I uses the ATV firmware form the OP of this thread. heading to XDA for the slimbox to test. Thanks.

Comment

Hello thanks a lot for sharing this with the community.

I just installed and tried the 2 versions but got the same problem on both of them: no bluetooth !

is there any patch or workarround to get BT working ?

the stick is X96s 2Gb RAM.

Comment

mohamed3ali I just checked the SlimBox site for the X96S and there is 2 versions for the 2Gb Ram, try both...there is the 2GB 5Ghz, and 2GB 2.4Ghz. Maybe one will work and if not check back on the site occasionally for a patch, because the version 12 is new, hasn't been out long.

Comment

thanks Guest for your feedback
                          I already tried SlimBox (both versions and Aidan's ROMs too in additions to these on this forum, all gave the same error for BT, some got wifi OK and some not.

now i would like to get any AndroidTV, or at least the stock ROM with BT and Wifi.
                          i did the mistake of not making a backup before trying theses ROMs :/

Comment

Well I dont know what to else, are you looking to go back to the stock X96S ROM? https://androidpctv.com/firmware-x96...gb-02-23-2019/
                            That is the stock 2GB Rom for it.

You can also try this site for stock ROMs https://chinagadgetsreviews.com/firmwares

Comment

Working...
                            X