Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

YOKATV KB2 Amlogic S912 TV BOX Android 6.0 2G/32G 802.11AC WIFI Bluetooth 1000M LAN KODI OTA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Medard22 View Post
    Hey guys I recently bought this box and have a weird issue with Bluetooth keyboards. The keyboard is detected, I can pair it, but it doen´t show up in the input devices list and doesn´t work. I also have a Wamo Pro BT Gamepad, that connects as keyboard and it doesn´t work too. I spent couple of hours googling for solution but found nothing so far. Other than that BT file treansfer or mouse works fine.
    Flash the sc rom if u r in stock!

Comment

I found the SC rom - RC3 is the latest release I believe and I was thinking about giving it a go, however I don´t know how to backup the stock firmware and I am not sure where to find an original FW factory image.

Comment

I found the SC rom - RC3 is the latest release I believe and I was thinking about giving it a go, however I don´t know how to backup the stock firmware and I am not sure where to find an original FW factory image.
        Latest original fw here: https://mega.nz/#F!0QggFRYB!Y4xhh0x5eK4yu2oTM62a4w
        but sc rc3 much better. Read instruction and log before flash

Comment

Unfortunately the FW you posted is not the factory image, it´s the OTA update package and I think it is not possible to use it to revert back from SC3 firmware in case of problems. I thought about installing TWRP recovery and use it to backup the original FW. Is it possible?

Comment

Unfortunately the FW you posted is not the factory image, it´s the OTA update package and I think it is not possible to use it to revert back from SC3 firmware in case of problems. I thought about installing TWRP recovery and use it to backup the original FW. Is it possible?
            How can it be OTA update? It is 570+ mb. It is a standalone fw. You can flash it using amlogic burning tool or this http://chinagadgetsreviews.com/how-t...n-minutes.html
            Second option is faster and safer (for me )

Comment

I am sorry, I assumed that when it has the three files inside the archive it must be the OTA update, because the OTA packages had the same structure, while the SC3 ROM is a single IMG file. If that is a complete stock image then it's perfect and I will definitely try the SC3 ROM. Thanks for your help.

Comment

I flashed the SC3 ROM and bluetooth keyboards are not working either. I guess it is a problem within the stock ROM unfortunately.

Comment

I apologize for posting in the wrong spot, I am also new here. I have what is possibly a silly qustion. I have just received a Yoka KB2 box. I am trying to sync the remote to the remote for my Samsung smart TV. I appreciate any help anyone can give me.

Comment

Originally posted by bconn View Post
                    I apologize for posting in the wrong spot, I am also new here. I have what is possibly a silly qustion. I have just received a Yoka KB2 box. I am trying to sync the remote to the remote for my Samsung smart TV. I appreciate any help anyone can give me.
                    Hi bconn ,

now u are right , i moved your Post to this Thread about your Box , better .

Do you want to use your TVRemote to navigate on the Box ??? or what ??? ,

this only works with HDMI-CEC , does Box & TV support that .

Why you are not using a cheap BT Mouse or Airmouse or similar , easier

to use . good luck / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by Ichijoe View Post
                      Alas since I had this problem from the start I didn't pay much mind to the stock Firmware version number.
                      As is the case the OTA was not working for me, so I updated to the 20160929 Firmware that was posted in the Firmware Board.
                      That too sadly did not help me fix my problems.

Then by a stroke of some good fortune I came across an older Firmware 20160827. Normally you can not just install this over a newer Firmware, that is already installed. But, thankfully I was able to force an install by unpacking the Files from that zip file to the MicroAD Card. Where it managed then to install correctly. Then from their I was able to get the OTA Service to work where it updated me to 20161007. Where I'm currently sitting.

As for 5Ghz... It more heart breaking that the Box can see it, and the strengths are in line with the 2.4G. But, the Box is stubbornly refusing to connect, and I have confirmed that the Passkey to the Router was correct by checking the wpa_suplicant.conf File.

I'ma gonna play with this for a bit more, but I'm torn between sending it back or chucking it on FLeBaay, and just picking up a Fire Box 2. The only things I have on my bucked list are.

802.11ac
                      Bluetooth (for Headphones - where available, and Gamepad for RetroArch)
                      Minimum 2GB RAM
                      Tosslink Audio out (Though my new TV seems to support ARC) so perhaps I could live without this.

I was kinda hopeing that this Box with its 32Gb's of storage could have been a decent little Mediacenter with capabilities of playing old NES/SNES, PCE, Megadrive stuff from time to time. But that hasn't been the case till now though.
                      IchiJoe,

How did you forced the downgrade? I will try to do that, becoz i found that upgrading to Nougat was not my better move... performance on 3D is worse... could be the 32bit os, while the marshmallow stock firmware is 64...
                      Tronsmart MK908II RK3188(non-T)

Comment

Working...
                      X