Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would somebody recommend to me one of those boxes (both 3/32G) and the only difference in the specification is the RAM DDR3 vs DDR4, H96 Pro (DDR3) cheaper than S10 (DDR4), so is it worth to pay more to get DDR4?
    Thanks in advance

China-1 Stock | Buy R-TV BOX S10 KODI 17.4 DDR4 3GB eMMC 32GB Android 7.1.2 4K TV Box S912 AC WIFI Gigabit LAN Bluetooth 4.1 online at unbeatable prices. ✓Free Shipping ✓Limited Time Sale ✓Local Warehouses.

China-1 Stock | Buy H96 PRO Plus KODI 17.3 Android 7.1 Amlogic S912 TV BOX 4K 3GB/32GB 802.11AC WIFI 1000M LAN online at unbeatable prices. ✓Free Shipping ✓Limited Time Sale ✓Local Warehouses.

Comment

Khadas VIM2:

Hi, Khadas users: VIM2 is on the way, and here are some limited previews of Khadas VIM2 first: Top view: Bottom view: Specs: Note that the final details maybe changed a few until the final launch. We plan to launch VIM2 in early July, kindly let me know if any suggestion for VIM2. ☀ Amlogic S912 Datasheet is available on Khadas Docs now. Friend, Gouwa.

http://docs.khadas.com/

Comment

Hi all, i need a download Link for

ClockworkMod IMG for TWRP and APK File to install for Root Device S912 amlogic
        Yoka Box KB2 Pro 3GB 32GB.

Maybe someone has the origina firmware 6.0.1
        20170303.101119.V0923 but as an IMG file, I already have the zip OTA, I would like the IMG file.

Comment

The specs for the Vorke Z1 and the Alfawise H96 Pro+ sure look the same. Can anyone confirm?

If they are the same, owners ought to post to the same sub-forum (a different one is indicated for each brand).

What is a dtd? Is this related to the Device Tree?

The OP suggests using dtd information to confirm matches. It would be great to get everyone with a box to submit the information. Are there easy ways to collect it? And to submit it?

I guess FCC IDs (if any) would be useful too.

Comment

Up to now, all our cheap Android devices were based on older Linux kernel (3.0.x, 3.4.x) that still used board files (arch/arm/board, but we've recently

Is that the best way to get DTDs?

Comment

you want us to post the output from the dtb file, yes?
              this is from zoomtak upro 3/32 DDR4 android 6.0.1
              meson8_upro.txt
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
                Just. Quick note who cares stock.... Most devices can use Super Celerons Firmmare you have to check ddr3 or ddr4 and check wifi. Stock is back up in case you brick. But most devices so similar that should flash. The plus is most things fixed in his. Unless you have odd ball wifi like the km8p everything should work better then anything stock would offer.
                i have a zoomtak upro 6.0.1 3/32 ddr 4. which superceleron rom fits? my device tree is posted in this thread. I am now gun shy and nervous about flashing after killing my other box.
                thanx

Comment

I have Kukele 2017, S912/3GB+32GB/Octa Core/4K. Kukele is not more supporting updates for this device. is there a way to get new customs version of rom. I am absolutely new to this, so need little basic process to flash rom. pls share the link to learn.

Comment

Working...
                  X