This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S912 devices - unique list

This list is a WIP of unique (ODM) models of S912 boxes. I think it is correct so far, but it is far from complete at the moment. If I understand correctly we would need a valid dtd for each device (gpio pinouts/memory size/etc) and drivers for networking in the system.img. Once we get firmware for more than one variant of an underlying model we can determine if they are really identical by checking the dtd. I think in theory we could have a single image just swapping out the dtd per device, maybe?

If you know of any corrections to this list please let me know.

--

sunnytvtech.com ist die beste Quelle für alle Informationen die Sie suchen. Von allgemeinen Themen bis hin zu speziellen Sachverhalten, finden Sie auf sunnytvtech.com alles. Wir hoffen, dass Sie hier das Gesuchte finden!

DongGuan SunnyTV Technology - SU-Q5S
    DongGuan SunnyTV Technology - SU-Q7S
    DongGuan SunnyTV Technology - SU-Q8S
    DongGuan SunnyTV Technology - SU-Q9S

--

Shenzhen AZW Technology - ? (sold as Beelink GT1)

--

Shenzhen Shiningworth - M12N
    Shenzhen Shiningworth - M16N

--

Vissontech is a Professional Manufacturer for Google Android TV Box,HDMI TV Stick,Intel Mini PC, Air Mouse Keyboard with OEM and ODM Customize Service.

Shenzhen Visson Technology - A1
    Shenzhen Visson Technology - R Box Pro T92
    Shenzhen Visson Technology - TX8
    Shenzhen Visson Technology - T95Z Plus
    Shenzhen Visson Technology - V99
    Shenzhen Visson Technology - X Player
    Shenzhen Visson Technology - X92

--

Shenzen Zoomtak Electronics - V Plus

--

Videostrong focusing on intelligent hardware technology like AI, IoT, edge computing, digital audio and video tech to provide comprehensive end-to-end solutions.

Videostrong Technology - BB2
    Videostrong Technology - BM8 Pro
    Videostrong Technology - KB2
    Videostrong Technology - KIII Pro OTT
    Videostrong Technology - KIII Pro DVB
    Videostrong Technology - KM8 Pro

--
    Last edited by calc; 09-28-2016, 16:52.

I think is another model from Shenzhen Visson Technology,vthe "A3"

Comment

I'm looking for firmware for the new X98Pro S912 3gb 32gb. Any ideas on who manufactures this?

Comment

Originally posted by drdedus View Post
        I think is another model from Shenzhen Visson Technology,vthe "A3"
        And the T95U, plus a shed load of others... http://vsmart.en.alibaba.com/product...ogic_S912.html

So many products and no frigging support !

Comment

Another new model with 1gb ram from Videostrong.. Model name is Km8 P.. I need the stock image file for this model as i have bricked mine..scores 42400 at antutu

Comment

I have 2 different brands of the H96 Pro + S912 3GB/32GB models.

One is the Alfawise from gearbest, DDR4 models, and the other is a "4K Ultra HD TV Box" from an Amazon vendor.

Would be willing to get the info to add to this list if someone explains how.

New to TV boxes, but have computer/software background, so learning fast.

Comment

Just. Quick note who cares stock.... Most devices can use Super Celerons Firmmare you have to check ddr3 or ddr4 and check wifi. Stock is back up in case you brick. But most devices so similar that should flash. The plus is most things fixed in his. Unless you have odd ball wifi like the km8p everything should work better then anything stock would offer.
              Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

I bought mine off amazon and its says NinkBox TX8 would be the same as this Shenzhen Visson Technology - TX8. Everything looks exactly the same and i want to know what custom rom I can try. Thanks everyone.

Comment

I purchased the following device on amazon:
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	h96_amazonitem.PNG
Views:	3442
Size:	25.5 KB
ID:	640787
                  They took the item down the day after I got mine. Since I was eventually able to get the SuperCeleron v2 rom running (the v3 worked, but I HATED the ATV interface) I was not too worried. Ive tried getting details from them on what mode/brand this is, but no luck.

All spots where other users have a brand name on this box have been replaced with just the generic "H96 Pro+" text (labels, manual, etc). If there are any details here that will help me identify it I would appreciate it. I am not running the stock ROM, so I dont think I can use models/etc from the device files and I would rather not have to open it up if possible.

Comment

Super celeron normally makes both atv and standard of each so use his standard one it will be better then the stock firmware if you can even locate it. Knock offs hard to track down sometimes.
                    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

there is a new one made by Shenzhen Magicsee, Iron+

Comment

What are the specs of this "Iron+"? Do you have a link or website for this product? I'm interested in anything NEWER and more powerful than s912 devices.

Comment

Is vissontech the origional x92 ? Its hard to tell who makes origional and who makes clone these days

Comment

Vissontech changed their business model. They don't have their own product for quiet some time, since MX SoC.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

If you find my work useful, buy me a beer
                            Homepage: http://www.stane1983.com

Comment

Working...
                            X