X92 TV Box S912, Android 6, 3/16GB, Dual WiFi, Gig Lan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SAMDE
    In your rom You have all languages that supports the android except the Greek. Why?
    Last edited by potamia; 01-25-2017, 12:13.

Comment

Originally posted by SAMDE View Post
      Hi all!
      V7 available for 3G and 2GB
      Play Market auto updater and more fix
      In next version i trying add hide button in navigation bar
      Dear SAMDE thank you for your efforts on supporting this box. Sadly, there is no official OTA update yet and that is just sad.
      The only problem i am facing, using this box for the last week, is the lack of NOTIFICATIONS bar and STATUS bar.
      Other than that, i think it is OK more or less - at least for its price.

Does this V7 fix the notification/status bar?
      Does it create any problem?

Lastly, I have read all replies till today.

Can someone please CLEARLY write the instructions on how to update our X92 box 3gb to V7 of SAMDE using an SD card?
      I have also read the various bricking problems and that is quite scary and time consuming..

Thanks again.

Comment

Hi everyone, I bought recently X92 but I have a huge problem. Everytime that tvbox connect to the internet via wifi the internet connection almost drops to 0. The problem is even bigger if i connect it via cable. Does anyone have any idea ;;;

Lenovo P70-A Tapatalk

Comment

V8 update TESt available
          + hide (click to button) \ expand (Swipe Up) navigation bar.
          - Weather in TV Launcher
          + Mod icon

For 3Gb

Comment

hi can anyone tell me if the hdni cec on these roms works?

Comment

thank you SAMDE

Comment

And add V8 TEST for 2GB
                - Weather in TV Launcher
                + Mod icon NavBar

Comment

merci pour la 2 gb SAMDE

Comment

I'm summarizing my painful experience with the X92 box ... maybe it will help others connect some dots in this thread (which has practically the only useful X92 support information). The "killer" issues I had with the stock X92 firmware were:
                    • once mouse mode is entered (which happens randomly, too, in addition to pressing the mouse button), there is no way out of it that I found (on one site, a CTL-C + CTL-V was said to work if you have an attached keyboard).
                    • the factory Kodi has no built-in PVR/OTA-TV functionality. If Kodi is removed and replaced with the Play Store Kodi, then Kodi is unstable (although it has PVR capability).

To fix the Kodi problem, instead use SPMC from the Play Store. You can replace its .spmc directory with a.kodi directory to transfer settings, addons, etc. I use SSHelper (from the Play Store) to ssh to the box to do the manipulations of files / backup / etc. The built-in file manager can probably do it.

Fixing the stuck-in-mouse-mode problem requires a firmware upgrade. I tried ~6 or more firmware upgrades, and each time, the upgrade would eventually fail with "something is missing" (I wish I saved the exact diagnostics, sorry).

In my experience, the ONLY working X92 firmware updates are those that SADME makes available (and kudos to SADME). To install the update, what I did was
                    • format and SD card as FAT32 on windows,
                    • copy the zip from https://cloud.mail.ru/public/GmhU/ioJ3srN8H onto the SD card (as a ZIP file, not expanded)
                      • Note: I have only tried the V7 firmware
                    • put the SD card in the X92
                    • enter the UPDATE&BACKUP app that came with the X92; click "Select", choose the ZIP file, and then click Update (and pray)
                      • In theory, you should backup first, but it was very unclear where the backup was going and I gave up on that (can anyone explain?)
                      • Probably, you should select "Wipe Data" and "Wipe Media" before "Update", but I'm unsure whether I did that (can anyone explain?)
                    • the system boots into Russian ... enter settings, select the "globe" (to the right of the clock on the second row) and choose your language.

Then I go from there (installing SPMC, tuning the buffering, etc). The stuck-in-mouse-mode problem is fixed, and SPMC provides a stable, fully functional Kodi.

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]n608250[/ATTACH]
                      Model: X92
                      CPU: Amlogic S912,Cortex A53
                      RAM: 3GB
                      ROM: 16GB
                      Dual WiFi 10/100/1000 Lan
                      Maximum External Hard Drives Capacity: 1TB

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n608249[/ATTACH]
                      Gearbest
                      hello to all guys I joined recently, thanks anyway SAMDE for v7 firmware that works very well compared to the installed version of my x92 3G 16G.

Comment

Originally posted by satacada View Post
                        Good day with everyone
                        someone knows how to install xposed framework on x92 of 3/16 Gb?
                        onkyo ONKYO TX-SR608 HDMI CEC works "v7"

Comment

And add V8 TEST for 2GB
                          - Weather in TV Launcher
                          + Mod icon NavBar
                          Good day Samde, just wanting to know if your custom firmware (the 2/16 version) has the option to force RGB colorspace to avoid the solarized screen popping up now and them or if you plan to add it in the future (if possible)
                          Many thanks in advance for your answer

Comment

Originally posted by taliesin View Post

Good day Samde, just wanting to know if your custom firmware (the 2/16 version) has the option to force RGB colorspace to avoid the solarized screen popping up now and them or if you plan to add it in the future (if possible)
                            Many thanks in advance for your answer
                            Trying this port firmware,and i recommended change HDMI stock cable

Comment

Will try it as soon as i get home. Already swapped 2 hdmi different cables, I read that is an issue present on sony bravia TV (guess what tv brand is in my living room :P)
                              Thanks for you quick answer.

Comment

Hi Samde, installed your Firmware (the port one) the issue with the green screen is still present (changed 3 hdmi cables and all ports on my tv) it shows a little less often that with stock firmware. Just a little question regarding the port firmware you pointed me to, It seems unable to connect to a 5ghz network is my mistake or is a property of the firmware so to speak? (no big issue my normal wifi is fast enough for my needs)
                                Thanks again for any help or advice you can give.

Comment

Working...
                                X