X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by totor54 View Post
    Télécharger le dernier Android 6.0 firmware stock pour X92 TV Box

http://chinagadgetsreviews.com/downl...92-tv-box.html
    Hi. Waste of time to download. (2016年 10月 31日 星期一 14:39:42 CST)

It is older than http://52.10.143.169/s912_x92/

I upgraded the following way:
    In the home page I clicked to UPDATE&BACKUP.
    First I did a backup. After I choose Locale update and Wipe Cache, Wipe Media, then Select the q201-ota-root.zip, what I downloaded from the above link.
    After that I just waited. It was about 5 minutes the process.

Now the box is working good, no more power trouble.
    The only thing is not so good, that After switch on the box goes to the Storage menu and shows the card menu.
    after I press a Back and everything is fine.

Comment

This is version 1.06 == 31 10 2016

Comment

First of all: I am not an expert in android, just like the tv boxes. Maybe I am mistaken.

I downloaded the X92.rar file yesterday evening. It lasted more the two hours. I unpacked and found that the file is really 31 10 2016.

There is a version number, but this is a Android version number: 6.0.1

My box version status: Android version: 6.0.1; Date number: 20161118.13:54; OTA Version: 1.0.5

This is a newer version, I think.

Comment

Android: 6.0.1 = ANDROID 6.0 MARSHMALLOW
          Android 5.0 Lollipop
          4.4 kitkat
          ok
          OTA Version: 1.0.5
          Ceci est la version 1.06 == 31 10 2016

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          NI5L Pliable USB Ventilateur De Refroidissement

ttps://fr.aliexpress.com/item/NI5L-Foldable-USB-Cooling-Fan-Mini-Octopus-Notebook-Cooler-Cooling-Pad-Safety-Stand-Double-Fans-For/32679658422.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.t6cfvz&deta ilNewVersion=&categoryId=721

Comment

Android: 6.0.1 = ANDROID 6.0 MARSHMALLOW
            Android 5.0 Lollipop
            4.4 kitkat
            ok
            OTA Version: 1.0.5
            This is version 1.06 == 31 10 2016
            So I have an OTA Version 1.0.5.with a newer date: 18 11 2016.
            I understand. I will become an expert too.
            Thank you for explanation.
            Last edited by g947; 11-27-2016, 12:35.

Comment

To know your version
              OTA
              update
              version status

Comment

To know your version
                OTA
                update
                version status
                Did you do an upgrade on your X92 box?

Comment

A picture from my box version:
                  You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Received a "brick"
                    Describe their actions:
                    1.I downloaded the usb firmware from the seller to the root of the system drive https://yadi.sk/d/plEevM78zKHMs
                    2.Connect the cable for the firmware to a port on the computer USB2.The second end of the cable is inserted into the upper right port of the console so that he was holding,but does not turn on,then it is easier to stick.Attach the power supply to the network is not yet included!
                    3.Run the program USB Burning Tool 2.0.7,select the firmware if everything is fine,POPs up the loading of the firmware,and will disappear.
                    Further to the right you have two options: Erase flash and Erase the bootloader,removed the bottom and top in the submenu choose Erase all.
                    4.Open the console,turn on the power supply to the network,press the RESET button on the rear panel and simultaneously closes 29 and 30 the legs of memory chips:we have it Samsung.All of this hold with one hand,and the second stick until the end of the USB cable,if all goes well,the computer must determine the new device and install the driver,then the console will see the program will show which port it is connected.
                    5.Once in the program create a console,letting the legs of the chip while the RESET button is not released,press START in the program,go firmware,if all goes well,will reach 100%, and will see the green line,you can let go of the RESET,collect and carry to the TV to test.
                    If not,don't despair,try again and again,still get!
                    The legs of the chip quite close once,if the prefix is defined,in subsequent connections it will have been determined without...
                    Last edited by karaganda72; 11-29-2016, 18:06.

Comment

problem with
                      status bar
                      Navigation bar (the notifications bar)
                      I have installed
                      The Ultimate Dynamic the Navbar (UDN)
                      - Xposed> Box Gravity> "navigation bar"> Activate

----
                      If you are the same karaganda72
                      of

Karaganda7215 / 11/2016, 21:25
                      Mwice @ 15/11/2016, 13:58 *
                      Replacement SystemUI.apk file for firmware for GT1

if yes
                      whether you can . Please put the systemui.apk of gt1

And SystemUI.t95z.apk (4.54 MB)
                      To download it
                      Can not download from your forum
                      Answer by sam

Max4743 @ 15/11/2016, 23:26 *
                      Can Sam put the file?
                      SystemUI.apk (4,57 MB)
                      thank you
                      Attached Files

Comment

totor54 Here SystemUI.apk: https://yadi.sk/d/8GhhkLvEzn8RS https://yadi.sk/d/YRA3EEdZzn8Sk

Comment

merci

Comment

Just bricked mine.

I used the OTA package form http://chinagadgetsreviews.com/downl...92-tv-box.html. Copied to SDCard, started update with the builtin OTA app. Recovery mode entered, a blue bar passed, then black screen. Waited for half an hour nothing happened (only the logo was on, the front LED normally shows time or "boot" was not even on), couldn't turn on with remote. Couldn't turn on with reset button in the AV jack, nothing.

Is it possible to boot this up with Bootcard Maker? Couldn't find u-boot.bin or unblock_autostart for it (not sure if need them).

Couldn't find much resource for this box yet. Hope later there would be way to unbrick mine.

EDIT:

Just realised mine with the 3G version, maybe the package I was using was for the 2G version.
                            Last edited by edwardsfrequent; 12-01-2016, 21:47.

Comment

Just bricked mine.
                              same problem exactly with my own X92 (vertion 3g)
                              The device is not responding.
                              how can we restore?

Comment

Originally posted by edwardsfrequent
                                Just bricked mine.

I used the OTA package form http://chinagadgetsreviews.com/downl...92-tv-box.html. Copied to SDCard, started update with the builtin OTA app. Recover mode entered, a blur bar passed, then black screen. Waited for half an hour nothing happened (only the logo is on, the front LED normally shows time or "boot" was not even on), can't turn on with remote. Can turn on with recovery button pressed nothing.

Is it possible to boot this up with Bootcard Maker? Couldn't find u-boot.bin or unblock_autostart for it (not sure if need them).

Couldn't find much resource for this box yet. Hope later there would be way to unbrick mine.

EDIT:

Just realised mine with the 3G version, maybe the package I was using was for the 2G version.
                                Sounds like you have more-or-less gone through the same process as I went through and also ended up with a Bricked X92. (mine is also 3GB)

It would appear that if you cannot get into recovery mode by pressing a toothpick or similar in the AV socket and then powering on, then it seems the only option is to flash an IMG file to the X92 using a PC connected via a male to male USB 2 cable. I've just received a cable today but haven't given it a try yet.

Regarding the u-boot.bin file, I did read somewhere that you should rename the bootloader.IMG file to u-boot.bin and use that, but that's only any use if recovery mode works.

Comment

Working...
                                X