Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SteveC View Post
    Mkbt

The problem with the X92 seems to be that firmware is being released and little information is being provided - mainly, is it for the 2GB model or the 3GB model.

If you have the correct firmware, the update process is easy.

Hopefully the people who release the firmware will make it clear in future.
    Thanks Steve, so the problem is about the lack of informations, we hope better in the future

I have read many feedbacks from buyers and one of them wrote that the box cannot open AC3 sound files..is it true???

Comment

AC3/Dolby Digital - yes, it will play those OK.

Most of my Blu-ray copies have DTS HD 7.1 audio tracks. It plays those in DTS 5.1.

I have streamed movies with 5.1 Dolby Digital audio and that is what the amplifier reports and plays.

I cannot get it to passthrough 7.1 HD audio though, which I believe is quite a common problem with Android boxes.

One other inconvenience is that auto frame rate doesn't work, you have to change it manually in settings, but it's not a big deal.

Comment

anyone bought this tv-box from this seller https://www.aliexpress.com/item/X92-...759201745.html ?

Comment

guys how much antutu points for x92 2gb and x92 3gb ?

Comment

Originally posted by JoseM View Post
            guys how much antutu points for x92 2gb and x92 3gb ?
            39851 antutu points for x92 3gb

Comment

Originally posted by jimakos View Post

39851 antutu points for x92 3gb
              with this firmware http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...031#post615031 ?

btw most of S912 3GB ram tv-boxes has lower antutu score than 2GB ones lol not worth of wasting additional 10-15$ for more ram 2gb is enough

Comment

Originally posted by JoseM View Post

with this firmware http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...031#post615031 ?

btw most of S912 3GB ram tv-boxes has lower antutu score than 2GB ones lol not worth of wasting additional 10-15$ for more ram 2gb is enough
                I do not know the Biuld number of firmware http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...031#post615031
                My firmware is from the company.
                Biuld number 20161101. 16:45

Comment

Hi guys!
                  This is my clear mod firmware for X92 2G\16GB and X92 3GB\16GB
                  Don't flash 2GB < - > 3GB this is brick your device!!!

Comment

Hello
                    SAMDE
                    Welcome to the forum. thank you for everything
                    I followed you on http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=773971
                    Thanks to google chrom
                    Fr - russian

poste #92
                    12-05-2016, 14:58

Comment

Originally posted by totor54 View Post
                      Hello
                      SAMDE
                      Welcome to the forum. thank you for everything
                      I followed you on http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=773971
                      Thanks to google chrom
                      Fr - russian

poste #92
                      12-05-2016, 14:58

Comment

Originally posted by SAMDE View Post
                        Hi guys!
                        This is my clear mod firmware for X92 2G\16GB and X92 3GB\16GB
                        Don't flash 2GB < - > 3GB this is brick your device!!!
                        how much antutu points for 2GB and 3GB version after installing your firmware V5 ?

Comment

I don't now, i'm not using antutu.

Comment

Hello, first sory for my english , i'm french is dificult to me speak english

I have the X92 box 3gb/16GB 2 days ago and it is bricked ......

I have test some method to fix it i have read on THIS forum . Now my x92 is " RIP "

NO image on the tv with hdmi
                            Logo pendoo light in blue
                            red light in " optical "
                            the screen is not ON ( no " roor " "boot" " time ) nothing

i have test to flash rom with " usb burning tool " but now my pc can't connect with usb = no detection
                            I was test flash SAMSUNG puce but i have not samsung , i have TOSHIBA puce

some one can help me please ? I'm lost im work on 17H during i'm tired

thank you very much

Comment

Originally posted by zap89 View Post
                              Hello, first sory for my english , i'm french is dificult to me speak english

I have the X92 box 3gb/16GB 2 days ago and it is bricked ......

I have test some method to fix it i have read on THIS forum . Now my x92 is " RIP "

NO image on the tv with hdmi
                              Logo pendoo light in blue
                              red light in " optical "
                              the screen is not ON ( no " roor " "boot" " time ) nothing

i have test to flash rom with " usb burning tool " but now my pc can't connect with usb = no detection
                              I was test flash SAMSUNG puce but i have not samsung , i have TOSHIBA puce

some one can help me please ? I'm lost im work on 17H during i'm tired

thank you very much
                              Everything is exactly the same as SAMSUNG/Try,will succeed !!!

Comment

I have box X92 - 3Gb/32Gb and it is bricked .
                                Can help me please ?

Comment

Working...
                                X