X92 TV Box S912, Android 6, 3/16GB, Dual WiFi, Gig Lan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X92 TV Box S912, Android 6, 3/16GB, Dual WiFi, Gig Lan

Click image for larger version  Name:	51dd4fd4176847581c78dae379c8c45b15c54dec_s2_n1.jpg Views:	1 Size:	27.4 KB ID:	608250

Model: X92
    CPU: Amlogic S912,Cortex A53
    RAM: 3GB
    ROM: 16GB
    Dual WiFi 10/100/1000 Lan
    Maximum External Hard Drives Capacity: 1TB

Click image for larger version  Name:	20161019160011_71762.jpg Views:	2 Size:	53.0 KB ID:	608249

Gearbest
    Last edited by superceleron; 04-07-2018, 00:31.
    treboR
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab

Hi.
    I'm happy, that this Forum began, because I have an X92 box. I'm satisfied with this equipment. Very fast and nice. After the last upgrade , in early November I'm not able to power off (switch of) the box. It is rebooting itself everery the I turn it off. Is it only my problem?
    Other things: 1. If I connect an air-mouse receiver to the USB port, the sound goes to mute. So I can not use this remote control.
    2. In the main menu of the X92 there is an option: Remote On - Off. I don't know what does it mean.

Best Regards g947

Comment

GOOGLE ==forum x92
      site russe

Comment

Hi. Thank you for your answer. I'm clever now, after your link about Remote Controls. Would be good if you write to me, what the difference if a put in the menu the Remote on or off. I did not recognize any difference. I think that is too much about the Remote theme.
        I knew about site, but RussianI can not register there, because of the language, but with the google translator a reed all post.
        Best Regards g947

Comment

There is a Member on the forum of the name vldim (Mini M8S II 4K Smart TV Box Amlogic S905X 2/8 GB WiFi LAN 10/100 BT) get in touch with him for registration .. for Russian uses google Chrome for translation. Does not seek too much Why?V

Comment

Tank you for your advices.

Comment

Same here ,zidoo.
              Hi Guys I just picked this up from a South African forum and thought it could be of use? It does, however, disable Audio through the Mele... kind...

Comment

Hi. rgulian.
                I try to do it.
                Thank you.

Comment

Hi, rgulian

You are great!

My old (F10-PRO) remote control is working. I'm so happy!

It lasted to me about an hour to change the file, but now it is perfect.
                  Thanks a lot!

The power off problem I have is the same at you, or different?
                  g947

Comment

Sleep option ?
                    ---------------------
                    About the power ,I don't have problem.

Comment

Here I have problem, I can not switch off the box. I wrote to the company, but no answer.

Comment

Hi I'm not the only one who has this power off problem.
                        I think that the S912 boxes are new for the developers too.

For example: http://www.bee-link.com/forum.php?mo...page=1#pid2528

Comment

I have X92 . I don't have the power off problem.

Comment

Good for You! Do you have the latest upgrade (OTA 1.0.5)?

Comment

Working...
                            X