X92 TV Box S912, Android 6, 3/16GB, Dual WiFi, Gig Lan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sholander View Post
    It depends on type of HDD. My X92 box powered with 3A adapter, drives two (2,5") 1TB HDDs connected to USB ports, without any other power supply.
    To avoid "black picture" turn on your box after you turn on your TV. The box negotiates picture format with TV set over HDMI cable, so that it can set needed format.
    I think my box is just defected for some reason. IT is always turned on, and after a longer period of time maybe it just freezing, showing no picture signal. I had to restart it pluging ac supply out and in.

Comment

I also get unsuccesful net connection error if i want to check updates. Anybody experiences the same? Do you need to root the tv box to use usb hdd for torrent downloading?

Comment

This box (X92 with Android 7.1.2) that I have was already rooted when I bought it.
        Network connection error is probably for everyone, since the update server is not working any more...

Comment

Hi everyone, I have bought a X92 off Kijiji and originally it was working fine for a few months but recently it has started freezing/crashing often requiring manual reboot. Is this happening to anyone else and if so how do I fix it?
          Thanks

Comment

Hi all,

Is the OTA wireless 20171211 firmware compatible with my X92 2/16GB box? It's running fine with the 20171114 ROM.

Is it the latest ROM for the X92 2/16GB box and where to download it?

Thanks

Comment

after flashed some firmwares,my box become scramble image ,someone can help me to fix it please

Comment

At long last I managed to get the torrent app working and downloading stuff to my external hdd. Works quite good. By the way you can root the box with kingroot app.

Comment

My box came rooted from factory, so no need for any other root method...

Comment

Mine was not

Comment

Hey folks, it seems that the samde v19 and v20 links have expired, does any have a working link ? Especially for the v19 .. thanks so much

Lately im using the ugoos 1.1.6 with everything working fine and smoothly, i just got bored with it and wanted to try something else that i never used before .. thanks again for your help guys

Comment

someone help me!
                        after updating my device it has problems of image and it keeps blinking, someone already had this problem and how to fix it

Comment

Anyone knows howto op3n the device?

Comment

Did you hear about Youtube?
                            Take a look at this video

Comment

Ok somebody please help me, or I throw this crap out in the window. Why does it shows no signal after a couple of hours if i dont use the box, i switch the hdmi source in tv baut there is only black screen with no signal message. Does it goes to sleep mode (i ran a ftp server which theoretically deny the box to go to sleep mode) ? Or what? m it does not react even to the remote controller, and if i restart it the screen flashing, black or pink.... What the f...k is wrong whit this shit??

Comment

Got a new updated today 20190105-1602

Comment

Working...
                                X