X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No.

Comment

Originally posted by Wildwind View Post
      There are new 20190105 Wireless Updates for the X92 2G/16GB box if you folks are interested
      I installed it, yes it did a reset of the data partition as well. However I lost Root!! How do I get root back on this device (or root the x92 in general).

Thank you for the assist!

Comment

Yes! Any changes?!

Can you link ota file?

Comment

I noticed on the latest Stock Wireless X92 2019 update that my youtube sometimes stutters and then the voice/mouth get out of sync. I tried different youtube apps including Smart Youtube and they all do the same thing. Even the youtube.tv_1.3.11 app does the same thing.

Also where does the X92 store the 2019 OTA update? I want to copy it for easy restore for testing.

Thanks,
          Last edited by xbones; 06-05-2019, 02:03.

Comment

Ei guys, anyone with the green screen (washed colors) due to old lcd's? (my case 2010 Philips Lcd ) Any solution to force rgb?
            I have the 3gb X92.
            Thanks
            Last edited by rjota; 06-09-2019, 09:56.

Comment

Originally posted by rjota View Post
              Ei guys, anyone with the green screen (washed colors) due to old lcd's? (my case 2010 Philips Lcd ) Any solution to force rgb?
              I have the 3gb X92.
              Thanks
              Solved! I flashed the android 7 and choosed the rgb 10 bit option in settings. It works like a charm! (trough USB burning tool).

Comment

Hi!

I have a x92 box, pretty old firmware, android 6. i am happy with the box, since i have been using FHD tv till now.
                After I switched to 2k Monitor, I noticed, there is no possibility to output anithing above FHD.

Is it possible to install FW that supports true 2k or 4k output?

thanks!
                pepi

Comment

Yes, if you want best Kodi experience possible on that box -> install CoreElec 9.0.3

It installs on an uSD card or USB flash drive (your Android installation is not affected and works as usual) and supports all video/audio formats your box is capable for. You can also get Netflix in 720p with the Kodi addon.

Comment

Do you think they will solve the upgrade of playe store app?

Comment

Originally posted by Sholander View Post
                      Yes, if you want best Kodi experience possible on that box -> install CoreElec 9.0.3

It installs on an uSD card or USB flash drive (your Android installation is not affected and works as usual) and supports all video/audio formats your box is capable for. You can also get Netflix in 720p with the Kodi addon.
                      Can we use youtube in corelec. Is it a full firmware or just an app like Kodi.

Comment

CoreElec is a minimal Linux (Ubuntu) distribution used ONLY for Kodi. There are no other programs/apps installed, only Kodi.

Youtube works in this Kodi distro via an addon like in any other Kodi distributions, as in Windows or Android.

So, with CoreElec/Kodi you can install YouTube addon and wach YouTube. In fact you can install many addons as substitute for apps in Android, like Netflix, HBO-Go, Amazon Prime Video. Meny addons work MUCH better than same apps in Android.
                        For example, on X92 box you can watch Netflix in 720p resolution, HBO-Go in 1080p and so on...

Comment

Is the 2019 firmware for x92 3gb available for download anywhere?

Comment

Any new software for x92 2g/16 android 8 or 9

Comment

Hi everybody
                              I'm facing a strange problem with my android box x92 3G.
                              Since yesterday, I've tried to upgrade the firmware to the version of 2017 09 . But at the end of the upgrade the android box do not respond any more.
                              The light on android box it ON but I have a black screen and nothing happens on the TV.
                              I've tried to reset, install a new boot but my diagnostic is the android box is not able to read the usb port.
                              Any suggestion, help to sold my android box (very usefull in this isolation time)

thanks

Comment

Hi All,

Someone please help me...my x92 Android Box bricked..s912 3GB DDRE3 32GB ..please see my below post

20200401_141224.jpgHi All, I flashed wrong Tanix T9 Pro rom (TX9pro-20180205.img) which I downloaded from Tanix site. Initially flashing was failing at 2% receiving the error "[0x10105002]Romcode/Initialize DDR/Read initialize status/USB Control setup error" .Then I read somewhere that uncheck the "Erase

Comment

Working...
                                X