Unable to seek m3u8 stream in Alfawise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to seek m3u8 stream in Alfawise

I have a problem in seeking this m3u8 stream in my Alfwise box. But in mini m8s or rikomagic mk68 I can seek this sream. I wonder if other tv boxes suffer from the same problem. I tried Beelink rom and Superceleron rom and both have the same problem.

This is the stream

Can anyone who has other boxes try the link to see if it is Android 6.0 related or because of the box itself

Comment

Well clicked on the link and it went into mx player and it working ...(in arabic !!) Chuckles via SM-920F

yours ever pathetic servant

Grassden32

Comment

Originally posted by grassden32 View Post
        Well clicked on the link and it went into mx player and it working ...(in arabic !!) Chuckles via SM-920F

Grassden32
        Can you seek the stream forward or backward?

Comment

Well just by sliding bar and putting your fingers it doing it either forwards or backwards but there no slow motion play on mx player (stream does put up the frames up wherever you use the sliding bar.

grassden32
          Last edited by grassden32; 12-13-2016, 17:10. Reason: Spelling!!

Comment

Originally posted by grassden32 View Post
            Well just by sliding bar and putting your fingers it doing it either forwards or backwards but there no slow motion play on mx player (stream does put up the frames up wherever you use the sliding bar.

grassden32
            What is your Android version? I am only concerned with Android 6 with s912 cpu

Comment

EVR marshmallow stock rom samsung 6.0.1 on S6 flat version SM-G920 still be waiting for nougat by late spring 2017!! (If we lucky by then! Should really be gitting ready for it to be modded to Nougat!

Yours Ever Pathetic Servant

Grassden32

P.S. laughs not tried it yet on my main AW80 box running 4.4.2! (Kitkat ah the goode olde days!!) But i just used the miracast app on box and use screen mirroring on phone to use marshmallow software on top of the box!! Lol

Comment

@Rani2add: That m3u8 stream also works on my S802 based MXIII running Kitkat 4.4.2 using MX Player. I can also slide the bar back and forth to any position in the stream.

Something that still does not work on my device is YouTube Live streams. Can you play these two streams from the YouTube app on the S905, S912 etc.? It seems that I can only get the streams to work when a YouTube advert appears!
                You can watch live camera at Shibuya scramble crossing!!Check out the latest trends from Shibuya Tokyo Japan. http://www.sibch.tvsibch.tv brings you the inf...

Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.
                Last edited by Lurker; 12-14-2016, 04:15.

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker View Post
                  @Rani2add: That m3u8 stream also works on my S802 based MXIII running Kitkat 4.4.2 using MX Player. I can also slide the bar back and forth to any position in the stream.

Something that still does not work on my device is YouTube Live streams. Can you play these two streams from the YouTube app on the S905, S912 etc.? It seems that I can only get the streams to work when a YouTube advert appears!
                  You can watch live camera at Shibuya scramble crossing!!Check out the latest trends from Shibuya Tokyo Japan. http://www.sibch.tvsibch.tv brings you the inf...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YnlX4CkPDY
                  it seems that s912 gpu has some bug that you cannot seek m3u8 files . both links you posted works fine in my mini m8s (s905) box

I am waiting for others to test my m3u8 file in their s912 boxes

Comment

I also installed T95ZPLUS-v4 rom in Alfawise s92 and I still have the same problem . I really need to know if this can be fixed through roms or it is a hardware big in s912 devices

Comment

Can anyone who has an s905x box try the link

Comment

I feel that s912 has no great feature that is worth buying. I decided to downgrade to s905.

Comment

Ahhhh but maybe to soon to see. I think its a nice chip. I get that most want everything now but with time comes better things. Its already proving to be good for ubuntu and linix and beinv a 64 bit chipset not many makers have taken advantage if that yet. So unlike you i am optimistic about where this chipset will go. 905 is ok too though. I have a 3288 chipset never thought i be running marshmellow on it but its on it now so new chipsets comjng every 3- 6 months now so always something more powerful each release.

Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
                            Ahhhh but maybe to soon to see. I think its a nice chip. I get that most want everything now but with time comes better things. Its already proving to be good for ubuntu and linix and beinv a 64 bit chipset not many makers have taken advantage if that yet. So unlike you i am optimistic about where this chipset will go. 905 is ok too though. I have a 3288 chipset never thought i be running marshmellow on it but its on it now so new chipsets comjng every 3- 6 months now so always something more powerful each release.

You might be right but the real problem is that when new chip comes, it comes with a newer firmware that is normally not available for the previous one , so you will never be able to really compare the new with the old one.

rk3288 is powerful but not as smooth as s905 and lacks the support for xposed frameworks . rk3368 is also not as smooth as s905

Comment

Running 64 bit on 3368 smooth as silk.
                              Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X