YOKA KB2 PRO Android 6.0 TV Box 3GB DDR4 + 32GB eMMC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys,

I am planning to buy this device, but i have got 1 question, is it possible to get firmware update via OTA? How is YOKA to update firmware? I was using minix device and minix firmware update was very good.

Comment

Seriously interested in getting this to replace my h96 pro+ which lasted only 4 months. Does this unit support/produce DTS and Dolby 5.1 sound for HD movies. Some said it doesn't.

Comment

Hi, first post . I need to find out if anyone has come across the Xgody kb2pro version of this box ? In fact it looks identical to this same specs apart from the only difference i can see is the logo ,mine says xgody instead of yoka tv. Identical remote control.Is running fine on android 6 but is always nice to know if any firmware, is or would be available in future.Looking forward to any feedback.
        Last edited by Raypee; 02-12-2018, 10:26.

Comment

This is the box, Xgody customer support tells me update only available ota from factory.though looks identical to Yoka tv version (Videostrong) 3gb -32gb same firmware? any ideas? running 6.0 android enquiring about availability of android 7.
          You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

I have just Updated my Xgody KB2 Pro 3GB/32GB all worked well the only issue I have is that the TV Center App crashes out but I am not worried about that I can still run Kodi 17.6 with no issues.

Comment

Can you provide the link to firmware you used? and what method you used?

Comment

Hi used the download from this Video and followed what this Video said

Comment

Is yours a yoka tv box ?

Comment

The box is a Xgody the same as the pic you posted
                    I thought that I would give the Yoka KB2 Pro 7.1 firmware a try and it worked just fine
                    Only issue is with the TV Center App crashes out but I am not worried about that I can still run Kodi 17.6 with no issues

Comment

thanks for the update andrew

Comment

No worries let me know how you go

Comment

Have anybody tried a non-stock ROM for the Yoka KB2 pro (like a ROM for identical HW)?
                          I have issues with mine running 7.1 from mid-'17, it crashes and reboots often...

Thanks

Comment

Hi Guys, I'm looking for a compatible Antdroid 7.1.2 firmware version that runs on my Yoka KB2 Pro 3GB / 32GB. Can somebody give me advise? Thank you.

A current TWRP version for the box would be cool too. Many Thanks.

Comment

Hi all together, is there still no working alternative 7.1.2 firmware for the Yoka KB2 Pro 3GB 32GB TV Box? Please be so nice and help me. I have been looking for these for a very long time and am grateful for any help.
                              Please give yourself a jerk. Thank you very much. I do not care from which box the firmware is, as long as this is Kompatiebel and everything works.
                              You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Can someone please tell me where i can find firmware for yoka kb2 pro , i want Android 6. tks

Comment

Working...
                                X