Where to find source code for the S912

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to find source code for the S912

I had a rockchip rk3368 based device and I found source code and a tutorial to build the kernel and android from source. I was wondering if there is a tutorial somewhere that teaches how to build a kernel and android for amlogic s912 based devices. I just purchased a T95Z Plus to replace my nexbox 809VI and would like to be able to start developing for the T95Z Plus.

Any help would be appreciated, Thanks.

I'm not sure if this may help

http://openlinux.amlogic.com/Android/Mbox
    R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post
      I'm not sure if this may help

http://openlinux.amlogic.com/Android/Mbox
      Thanks, I'll have to check that out.

EDIT: I checked it out... It looks like it is only for authorized users. You have to have a contact with amlogic to get the code from there. You need to setup an account and password
      Last edited by l33tlinuxh4x0r; 01-17-2017, 05:24.

Comment

Looks like nexbox released source code fo the s905X and s912. It is a bunch of rar files with a tar.gz file inside. I am currently working on extracting it. Making a backup first though since it took so long to download I will report back with what I find inside.
        P.S. you can download the code from the nexbox forum. http://www.tvboxforum.com/showthread.php?tid=796

Comment

Looks like it is the android code for the s905X. It has the kernel and it also has q200 which is the s912.

Comment

Originally posted by l33tlinuxh4x0r View Post
            Looks like nexbox released source code fo the s905X and s912. It is a bunch of rar files with a tar.gz file inside. I am currently working on extracting it. Making a backup first though since it took so long to download I will report back with what I find inside.
            P.S. you can download the code from the nexbox forum. http://www.tvboxforum.com/showthread.php?tid=796
            Hi, thank you so much to share this link. I installed Ubuntu and tried to compile the rom for my tv box (q201_9377) but I have constantly errors... I need only to enable selinux, unroot(but it could be done after) and enable mpdecision(don't know if it is useful)... Don't know why I have only have missing files and it stucks compiling in Amlogic/hardware/camera/android.mk ...
            Could you please help me or at least compile me the kernel, if you still have the sources donwnloaded... Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Aldo_97 View Post

Hi, thank you so much to share this link. I installed Ubuntu and tried to compile the rom for my tv box (q201_9377) but I have constantly errors... I need only to enable selinux, unroot(but it could be done after) and enable mpdecision(don't know if it is useful)... Don't know why I have only have missing files and it stucks compiling in Amlogic/hardware/camera/android.mk ...
              Could you please help me or at least compile me the kernel, if you still have the sources donwnloaded... Thanks
              Hi Aldo_97!
              Any success to build it?
              I'd also like to build kernel for android to fix some bugs.

Comment

you have to compile 32bit as there is no 64bit sdk afaik.

Comment

Hey Guys, I am a late comer! Can someone tell me how to get the Amlogic S912 source code? The nexbox link above is very old. Is there any way, any help would be appreciated!

Comment

Hi l33tlinuxh4x0r Aldo_97 Perhaps, you could kindly shed some info? I am trying to build AOSP for S912 Q201 chipset. Its actually for Beelink's GT1 Ultimate. I have been trying to search for the sources and no luck! Please help!

Comment

Working...
                    X