No announcement yet.

Zoomtak UPlus 4K HD TV BOX MM 6.0 S912 2/16GB Gig LAn, AC WiFi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there anyone that can help me on how to download the latest Zoomtak Uplus firmware.I have the link from the company but I dont know how to begin from the 1st step to the last since I have never done this?

Comment

here is link to a known good file. android 712 uplus/vplus
      from england, it has lots of good shit. you must use usb burning tool
      you need a male to male type A cable
      if your file is android 7 already you dont need these files 24 hours and will have updated the OS
      http://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...stock-firmware
      Last edited by blinkone; 11-18-2018, 22:41.

Comment

I could use the latest update to the latest Zoomtak Vplus. Seems their OTA isn't working. Can't find the file online hoping someone might have a link to it, the link above doesn't work

Comment

Originally posted by Flossme View Post
          I could use the latest update to the latest Zoomtak Vplus. Seems their OTA isn't working. Can't find the file online hoping someone might have a link to it, the link above doesn't work
          can you specify mm or nougat?

Comment

Originally posted by Flossme View Post
            use the vplus link from mega, itis the mm to nougat upgrade. the links do work

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted714 View Post

use the vplus link from mega, itis the mm to nougat upgrade. the links do work
              From mega? I don't follow. The version I have is the Sept 2017 rom. I just saw there is a 2018 fall update but for whatever my unit just hangs on the download bar. I tried clicking on the link posted above and it doesn't work . Not sure where the vplus link from mega you speak of!

Comment

• blinkone
                blinkone commented
                Editing a comment
                Iv fixed the above link in post 17 :-)

Just saw the files are the September ones from 2017, not the most recent 2018 in those links

Comment

Working...
              X