Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No wifi on T95Z Plus

Hello friends!

I have a big problem with my new T95Z Plus tv box. Wifi don't work! When i activate the WIFI, it deactivates automatically itself again and again - in an endless loop. My friend have the same box and the same problem.

What can we do? Works with Superceleron Rom?

Ps: Once it worked shortly after a reset. But the connection was very bad.

Is that the problem?: http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...30-but-ltm8830

Thank you!

OK now i have found a solution for my. This is a language problem. It works even if i change the language directly in the Android settings. The problem is only if you change the language with the settings of the box... But this is a very bad bug! Is there a fix in the next version?

Comment

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

The method above only works if the language has not yet been changed. If the language has already been changed, then only a reset will help you! After reset change the language directly in the android settings and wifi is working.

Comment

Originally posted by Androidum
        IMPORTANT NOTICE:

The method above only works if the language has not yet been changed. If the language has already been changed, then only a reset will help you! After reset change the language directly in the android settings and wifi is working.
        Can you please explain how to fix the wifi? The language is already in English

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hello! I have this rom installed and wifi works perfectly without language bug! You can install with usb burning tool.

Ps: For my only works with usb burning tool version 2.0.5.15... Other versions showed errors.
          Hello everyone, I've made a custom firmware from the source LC-SLE-T95Zplus-0113. I have done customization from this firmware to make it more like the original

Comment

Hi does anybody know why my t95z plus box was working. Now its not connecting to my tv. Everythings plugged in as normal the led lights are turning on but nothing is showing on my tv. Ive tried both hdmi ports on the tv but still nowt. I have another box the same and that isnt connecting either. Any replies wud b very grateful thanx

Comment

• scooter2014
              scooter2014 commented
              Editing a comment
              Do the quick checks first. Make sure on right hdmi channel on tv then boot up box. Change hdmi cable as see if it's working. Check resolution and make sure tv at at least 60 htz. Seems funny both not working. Try box on another tv if works tv the issue.

Originally posted by Androidum View Post
            Hello friends!

I have a big problem with my new T95Z Plus tv box. Wifi don't work! When i activate the WIFI, it deactivates automatically itself again and again - in an endless loop. My friend have the same box and the same problem.

What can we do? Works with Superceleron Rom?

Ps: Once it worked shortly after a reset. But the connection was very bad.

Is that the problem?: http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...30-but-ltm8830

Thank you!
            did you solve this ?

Comment

Is there a definative solution for this issue please?

Comment

Originally posted by rutters View Post
                Is there a definative solution for this issue please?
                Yep, plug in Ethernet directly to router and run with it.

With WiFi there is no definite solution. It is possible the router needs a configuration adjustment, the TV box may need an external antenna mod, which will boost signal from 50db to 30db. Had to do that with my box, as the box is under the TV, and router hidden behind TV, with over 30 APs, printers, smart devices, and game consoles are hogging my air space.

Comment

After a lot of moving stuff and extending cables I managed to plug in the ethernet cable in...and it worked. So the problem is the wifi.

Can I upgrade the firmware in some way to solve the glitch?

thanks

Comment

After a lot of moving stuff and extending cables I managed to plug in the ethernet cable in...and it worked. So the problem is the wifi.

Can I upgrade the firmware in some way to solve the glitch?

thanks
                    I am no longer that knowledgeable on that model. There is a thread on finding firmware some what recent. It may pertain to you or not, as there are so many varieties of that box.

If I find it, I will post the link.

Comment

Hi, since you used Superceleron firmware, there is a patch, but it would be for the particular version you run, and which WiFi chip you have.

Here is a link to factory firmware, though you will need to be smart in selecting, as there are a mix of firmwares listed for particular specs.

https://mega.nz/#!v1QDEL6Z!e0kzRH-pl...G_Z9vcz2jFaF-k (https://mega.nz/#!v1QDEL6Z!e0kzRH-pluTU_Ewm5CDFm6AFg3QrlG_Z9vcz2jFaF-k) OTA and Full image: This will take

Comment

Thanks again.

How do I know if I'm using Superceleron? How do I know which chip/version of patch to use? And how to I get it into the box?

(sorry for being a dumbass)

Comment

Thanks again.

How do I know if I'm using Superceleron? How do I know which chip/version of patch to use? And how to I get it into the box?

(sorry for being a dumbass)
                          Somewhere in the discussion it was posted what is compatible with Superceleron firmware.

you need to look at your serial number, and open the box to verify wifi chip. It is a silver square thing smaller than a dime.

You need to look for AP6255, 8330, or 9377. 8330 is the same chip as the 9377.

There is firmwares for 2gb with 6255, 3gb with 9377, and there may be variations, so be careful.

Comment

Thanks

Getting late here so I'll try opening it up tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                            X