No announcement yet.

Z69 Plus TV Box Amlogic 912 2/16GB 3/32GB 3/64GB Dual Wifi Fast Lan, BT 4.1,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just to save you some time: After you have installed the launcher, import this conf. file into it:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/u6hdyj19ke...2205.ttv2?dl=1

And after installing "shortcut master", import into it:

Be happy!

Comment

Recommend:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2ia2psnbx9...l_new.zip?dl=1
      +
      https://www.dropbox.com/s/aybm0ssx01...2.1-0.img?dl=1

Click image for larger version

Name:	03-25_08:06:26.png
Views:	780
Size:	123.7 KB
ID:	716230
      Last edited by lyubodelev; 03-25-2018, 06:11.

Comment

I brushed the box with the last firmware of Vorke Z6 Plus tv box, as this box has the same hardware as ours.
        Even that max. supported ROM size for Vorke is 32 GB, the firmware recognized my box's eMMC 64 GB.
        Everything is working fine.
        There are many advantages compared with the original firmware.
        I replaced the stock recovery as I showed in my previous post. Now it is easy to make backups and many more.
        The stock remote (naturally) doesn't work with this firmware, but if you use a wireless remote, or wireless mouse, as me, this is not a big problem.
        (may be someone will make a patch for the stock remote)
        Here are the links, that I used:
        PC Upgrade Firmware:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/uwgn55...0180126-SD.zip
        GOOD LUCK!

Here are some images:

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20180414-181638.png Views:	1 Size:	359.8 KB ID:	720015
        Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20180414-181650.png Views:	1 Size:	824.7 KB ID:	720011Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20180414-190728.png Views:	1 Size:	329.2 KB ID:	720013Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20180414-181700.png Views:	1 Size:	165.5 KB ID:	720012
        Last edited by lyubodelev; 04-14-2018, 23:34.

Comment

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

@lyubodelev:

Thank you for that tipp with Vorke Firmware. It works and iam happy that i finally got my bottom bar back. So iam able to see what apps are open and can close these...

Iam already using Top TV Launcher 2 because its the best customizable launcher for android boxes. Its not perfect but its ok.

But on your last picture that you posted that is not Top TV Launcher 2. What launcher is that???

Comment

Originally posted by Z69plus View Post
              @lyubodelev:

Thank you for that tipp with Vorke Firmware. It works and iam happy that i finally got my bottom bar back. So iam able to see what apps are open and can close these...

Iam already using Top TV Launcher 2 because its the best customizable launcher for android boxes. Its not perfect but its ok.

But on your last picture that you posted that is not Top TV Launcher 2. What launcher is that???
              This is another firmware based on SCV7A for Alfawise H96 Pro+ tv box. The launcher is SquareHome 2.

Comment

Originally posted by lyubodelev View Post

This is another firmware based on SCV7A for Alfawise H96 Pro+ tv box. The launcher is SquareHome 2.
                I will test this launcher out. It looks interesting.

Anything better with the Alfawise Firmware than the Vorke?

Comment

I will test this launcher out. It looks interesting.

Anything better with the Alfawise Firmware than the Vorke?
                  64 bit!!! The speed is amazing! No wifi and Bluetooth, but that can be corrected...

Comment

64 bit!!! The speed is amazing!
                    Sounds good. Fully compatible and the remote is working?

Comment

Sounds good. Fully compatible and the remote is working?
                      wifi & bt not working. remote can be attached by replacing remote.conf in system/etc, or by a script.
                      http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...7-wifi-chipset
                      scv4 blue!
                      then scv7a ota update!
                      use magisk for root!

Comment

wifi & bt not working. remote can be attached by replacing remote.conf in system/etc, or by a script.
                        http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...7-wifi-chipset
                        scv4 blue!
                        then scv7a ota update!
                        use magisk for root!
                        Thank you for this information. Without wifi it makes no sense for me. So i will stay on Vorke.

Comment

Thank you for this information. Without wifi it makes no sense for me. So i will stay on Vorke.
                          The story doesn't stop here. After SCV7A, it is used as болванка for a new firmware from 4PDA.ru, where after making a recovery from backup by TWRP the new firmware supports our wifi chipset.
                          http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showt...ost&p=70664000
                          Any try to use the original болванка will brick your box, so that is the only way to install that firmware
                          ​​​​​​But don't worry, I have bricked my box at least 10 times... After that shortcuting pins to give it a new life again...
                          Last edited by lyubodelev; 08-15-2018, 21:48.

Comment

The story doesn't stop here. After SCV7A, it is used as болванка for a new firmware from 4PDA.ru, where after making a recovery from backup by TWRP the new firmware supports our wifi chipset.
                            Thank you, but that sounds a bit to complicated for me.

Can you please post a link to the google playstore for the shortcut master that you used? Because when iam searching for that on the store there are some more with the same name. Thx.

Comment

Thank you, but that sounds a bit to complicated for me.

Can you please post a link to the google playstore for the shortcut master that you used? Because when iam searching for that on the store there are some more with the same name. Thx.
                              ok
                              Attached Files

Comment

ok
                                Thank you.

It seems Shortcut Master is not compatible with Top TV launcher 2 or? I created a shutdown shortcut but i cant see it in the desktop.

Comment

Working...
                                X