YokaTV KB2 bluetooth keyboard bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YokaTV KB2 bluetooth keyboard bug

Hello everyone, I recently purchased YokaTV KB2 TV box and from the very start I experienced this weird bug. Everytime i pair my bluetooth keyboard or gamepad the pairing process is succesfully completed, the device is connected but the input is not registered and the device doesn´t show up under the Language and input menu. Other BT functions like mices, A2DP and file transfer works fine. I searched the Internet for many hours for fix, but couldn´t find anything. Even manually updated firmware to latest version but the bug is still present. The only hardware input device listed is the remote controller driver. Did anyone of you ever encountered such issue either with YokaTV or any other TV box? Or is there any developer that could point me out where to start debugging? The box is rooted so there is a chance I could fix it.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by Medard22; 04-01-2017, 10:32. Reason: Added tags.

This bug is present in SC3 ROM as well.

Comment

After browsing the net I found out that Beelink GT1 has the same problem as YokaTV, both based on S912.

Comment

Hi,
        I have the same problem. I searched the internet and I found that android 4.3 have a similar problem but the solution no fix in android 6.0.1.
        someone found a solution?

Excuse my english, but I am a spanish speaker.

Comment

Working...
        X