No announcement yet.

H96 Pro Plus short pin unbrick help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread was a great read. I was able to take in most of it, but I must admit some of it went right over my head.
    Originally posted by Flash125 View Post
    Got my USB cable today...the box flashed perfectly after I fixed the mac_ether.ini file Aut0mat3d mentioned earlier. Thanks a million for all the help.
    I used the firmware https://mega.nz/#F!d1tHVZgA!Qc0mAom7FBHT9HDv3rGtGQ and the box checked out to be rooted.
    I recently flashed using firmware aml_7.1_s912_q9377-H96PROPLUS_mac-20170422.img and it seems to work very well, except I have one annoying glitch. When I put my box to sleep. It will lose its ethernet network connection. If I reboot the box it connects and all is good. I have rebooted the rotor and it will connect and all is good. Messed around with many settings under the network section and nothing seems to fix the problem. Just wondering if anyone else is having this problem

Comment

The wifi on this box leaves a lot to be desired that's for sure. I don't think this update helped that at all. Picture darkness was solved but the wifi keeps dropping out. I hope I don't run into any more problems

Comment

Hello,

I have a very big problem, my box tv no longer works
        I was flashing the firmware to my H96 Pro Plus 3go DDR4 / 32go with Burn Card Maker 2.0.2 and forgot to uncheck the erase bootloader box. I started the update then the box went blackscreen.
        Now the blue light is stuck on and it won't do anything.
        Can't even put it in recover mode.
        Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry for my english

Thanks
        Beelink GT1 Ultimate DDR4 / 32go

AlfaWise H96 PRO+ DDR4 / 32go

Comment

twedie read post #2 in this thread...your post is almost exactly the same as mine...Don't give up hope I got mine fixed using the method in post #38 but I had to use a specific USB 2.0 cable. Type A male to type A male about $10. I could not get the box to recognize the SD card I was using after I flashed the first time.
          Also make sure you download and run Malwarebytes. There is an app on there that it will catch and delete that interferes with the wifi. (Supposed to be wifi update, icon is green with arrow pointing up...don't run it.)

Comment

Ok thanks
            What the firmware do you used?
            I have an error message at 4%
            Click image for larger version

Name:	2017-05-31_140041.jpg
Views:	1261
Size:	183.0 KB
ID:	649270

Envoyé de mon SM-G928F en utilisant Tapatalk
            Last edited by twedie; 05-31-2017, 14:02.

Comment

Link in post #36

Comment

Originally posted by Flash125 View Post
                Link in post #36
                OK, i have flash the firmware post #36 => it's KO

Comment

Hi, I wanna thanks for all the help i recover my brick H96 with this instructions, hi use the post #38 whit all the instructions

I use windows 10 and make my own USB cable since two diferents cables.

Really thanks

Comment

Glad you got your box working.

Comment

Hi Twedie

Could you unblock your box?
                      I'm having the same problem as you, blue light caught and all firewares stop at 2% error DDR or 4% UBOOT

Comment

Originally posted by Dweezle View Post
                        I had a question I hope someone could help with. I have an H96 Pro Plus box the CPU is a S912 3GB RAM 32GB of storage. It is bricked and one other post (http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...k-s912-h96-pro) asked the same question. Which pins would you short to try to recover form the bricked state? A person suggested that pins 5 and 6 on the left side but it doesn't appear that anyone confirmed that nor did the original poster state if it worked. Here is a pic of my chip (if it helps) any help would be greatly appreciated. Forgot to ask, what is the procedure? Short the pin then plug in power? Until it boots? Do you hold the reset button? Thanks again.
                        Hello to all ... I have good news for all H 96 PRO PLUS BOX OWNERS ...yesterday I BRICKED MY BOX NOT SURE WHY..BUT I LOADED THE LATEST FIRMWARE DATED 04 22 17 AND HAD TO KEEP HOLDING DOWN THE RESET BUTTON AFTTER APPLYING ONCE THE GREEN PROGRESS BAR COMPLETED RELEASE THE RESET BUTTON THE BOX REBOOTED..ALL OK AGAIN ..NOW TO UNINSTALL KODI 17.1 AND LOAD 17.3...GOOD LUCK TO ALL

Comment

Hi basille

Start usb burning tool, load the image, press start.... Then connect your box.. The flash process should start automatically..

On the H96 Pro+ its enough to connect the power supply and usb cable (otg port) simultaneously... (no need to push the reset button)...

Comment

Guys i keep stuck on the same thing
                            @ 7 % Formating and after 2:11 Min iam getting the 0x330201006 Uboot/Disk initialize/Send Command/ timeout

i read all the things above en tryed it all butt no luck Yet
                            any help would be appricated

Comment

Hello try to repair my tvbox h96pro +, I think it will be brick, someone would be kind to help me repair it or have no solution. I have tried in many tutorials to do it but it has not worked, until I have come here with you mentioning the pin. Thank you.

Comment

Hi Salamons

Start usb burning tool, load the image
                                Then connect your box its to the power supply and usb cable simultaneously
                                Push the reset button.
                                Press start

Comment

Working...
                                X