Clear All

Originally posted by gefattern View Post
    Hi pulesky ,

how long did you wait ???

gefattern
    For 20 min

Comment

Hi again ,

that is for sure long enough , hope you get it .

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post
        Hi again ,

that is for sure long enough , hope you get it .

good luck / gefattern
        Hi,

I will try to shortcut the pin of Band but mine is not Samsung... I will try to found documentation about on web...

Comment

Originally posted by pulesky

I can flash using your method, but when it's finished I can see the superceleron android picture but nothing append... It's freeze on picture.
          now it's better, I've an image and see the green android bar .Before flashing with sd card I was flashing with usb cable but never see h96 Pro picture or superceleron picture...only blackscreen
          an idea to fix my issue?
          Hello again, my naigbor has that same as we and he was successfully only on the 3rd attempt he stayed that right at the end on the 1st and 2nd attempt it fails about close to finish if this is same with you try until you get it eventually will work it has to be v4 cos v5 and v6 already have twrp recovery, good luck I know you will get it to boot, don't bother with short pin method it works only on the A912 it doesn't work with the S912

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a CZ-S32-V5 no sign of any smasung chip or DDR chips says it's DDR3. But I do have a Toshiba so not sure which is right shorting pins for me

Comment

Originally posted by BR6 View Post
              I have a CZ-S32-V5 no sign of any smasung chip or DDR chips says it's DDR3. But I do have a Toshiba so not sure which is right shorting pins for me
              same as mine.. CZ-S32-V5 with ddr3 ram .. failed at 2% with any firmware from here .. please advise

Comment

Hello

I have a bricked H96 Pro Plus. The led lights permanently with black picture. No signal on HDMI.

I have read the posts here. I do not know exactly what you do with the pins.
                Do I need to solder wires there? Then switch to Ground? I have a Samsung NAND on the board. Which pins do I need with the Samsung chip. 3GB Ram 16 GB rom.

Until now I have tried with USB Burning Tool the unbrick. But I always have an error at 7%.
                I also have questions about the tool. Do I need separate files for each firmware in the license folder?

I hope you can help me and I understand the approach.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by Mischel68
                  Hello

I have a bricked H96 Pro Plus. The led lights permanently with black picture. No signal on HDMI.

I have read the posts here. I do not know exactly what you do with the pins.
                  Do I need to solder wires there? Then switch to Ground? I have a Samsung NAND on the board. Which pins do I need with the Samsung chip. 3GB Ram 16 GB rom.

Until now I have tried with USB Burning Tool the unbrick. But I always have an error at 7%.
                  I also have questions about the tool. Do I need separate files for each firmware in the license folder?

I hope you can help me and I understand the approach.

Regards
                  Dont short the pins you dont need that just use stock rom and flash it as tooth pic method with the burn card stock rom and you'll be fine disconect the hdmi cable during.g the process

Sent from my SM-N9300 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hcardoso483 View Post
                    Dont short the pins you dont need that just use stock rom and flash it as tooth pic method with the burn card stock rom and you'll be fine disconect the hdmi cable during.g the process

Sent from my SM-N9300 using Tapatalk
                    My situation is same, but I had a box with 20170905 build, then flashed superceleron over it (100%), no boot , no recovery or logos, question now is which is my stock rom? and will sdcard burn maker revive it.

Comment

Hello

A few info about my box. Purchased in China. Supplied without function. Only the blue LED is permanently on. I had a loss of 10 Euro €. I do not know whether the box has a defective hardware. At the bottom of the board are 2 stickers. One with the MAC address 78: C2: C0 etc. The second sticker: CZ / 3G + 16G + 9377 JOB 20170117.
                      On the main side of the board: CZ-S32-V3 (DDR4) QL 1707
                      2xRAM 6NB77 D9TGG together 3GB
                      ROM Samsung 543A KLMA626EAC-B001 16GB
                      WIFI Fn-Link 8223A-SR F02021 1708

4x USB on board

I have tried a firmware. With USB Burnig Tool max. to 7%. With the SD Metode is nothing. The box does not boot from the SD card.

Great question now. What firmware should I still test.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by pitarrus View Post
                        Hi guys, finally I could repair the brick of my TVBox following your advice the problem was the USB cable that has to be like the one we used for data, so I built one that had at home with their respective splices and Windows 10, I detect perfectly, I already have another TVBox new thanks to the advice of this chat. Thank you, thank you.
                        Is the cable you made a crossover cable or do you connect + to + / ground to ground / data + to data+ and data - to data - ???

Comment

Originally posted by blueprintdk View Post

Is the cable you made a crossover cable or do you connect + to + / ground to ground / data + to data+ and data - to data - ???
                          I tried a OTG A to A, this flashed fine when i mistakenly tired superceleron over the banggood supplied device (2017 08-29 LPDDR3 stock) second time to recover the box it gives the dreaded romcode error, after pin short or through fluke recognition of it as world cup device.

Comment

Hello

I have this model S32-V5 (LPDDR3) 2017-08-29. I changes the power, the USB cable and i have the same problem. Stop at 2%

I use USB BURNING TOOL 2.1.2 (with cable + to + / ground to ground / data + to data+ and data - to data) and i have this error message in LOG

[23:50:58 854][HUB2-1][Err]--[0x10105004]Romcode/Initialize DDR/Read initialize status/Error result
                            [23:50:58 854][HUB2-1][Inf]--Close device handle 0x000003b0
                            [23:50:59 021][Global][Inf]--Catch DBT_DEVICEARRIVAL
                            [23:50:59 021][Global][Inf]--Scan usb device
                            [23:50:59 021][Global][Inf]--Aml scan WorldCup Device
                            [23:50:59 023][Global][Inf]--Host: Contrôleur d’hôte amélioré USB à circuit microprogrammé Intel(R) de la série 5/3400 - 3B34
                            [23:50:59 023][Global][Inf]--DevPath:\\?\pci#ven_8086&dev_3b34&subsys_2a9c103c& rev_06#3&11583659&0&e8#{3abf6f2d-71c4-462a-8a92-1e6861e6af27}

Can you help me ?

Thank's a lot

Bye

Comment

i has not been able to connect my pc to the box, also already tried the burning card method, the flashing procces begins but then stops, and just appear a green android logo with an X

Comment

Originally posted by Salamons View Post
                                @tweedy where can i see what i have
                                See attachements maybe you know what rom i should use
                                with Beelink GT1 Ultimate SCV1-ATV DDR4 i get same result

guess i need firmware H96proplus(3+16)20170104 or simular firmware

nothing works... think its time to trow the damn thing out of the window !!!

Click image for larger version Name:	20170613_182434.jpg Views:	1 Size:	88.2 KB ID:	651663
                                Click image for larger version Name:	20170613_182647.jpg Views:	1 Size:	88.1 KB ID:	651664
                                Hi, do you perhaps know which pins to short I have the same board and I have two LED's and both LED's are flashing when I connect power, nothing is displayed on the screen, suspect that my board is bricked. I tried loading with ROM via SD card and via USB, nothing happens. Via USB is not seeing my board and via SD card nothing is shown on the screen it's all black.

Comment

Working...
                                X