H96 Pro Plus short pin unbrick help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm...Butter

It is amusing that amount of kitchen utensils we use on our high tech devices.

Comment

Originally posted by ReaperMan View Post
      Hmmm...Butter

It is amusing that amount of kitchen utensils we use on our high tech devices.
      It was a Multi-purpose Butter Knife

Comment

Hello guys !!

I need help. My h96 pro plus is bricked ! anyone knows how can I find the short pins for the flash ? I find it just for board ZH01-S912- v2.0 but i have the V1.0....

thank you so much
        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

However risky, this is the closest pic I could find. How to short your pins(or it's wrong and damages your board... )

You will still need a proper firmware...or original..to get you up and running again.

Comment

Originally posted by loulapirate View Post
            Hello guys !!

I need help. My h96 pro plus is bricked ! anyone knows how can I find the short pins for the flash ? I find it just for board ZH01-S912- v2.0 but i have the V1.0....

thank you so much
            Before you try to short pins check if the amlogic usb burn tool lists the device, connect tho the closest usb port to the HDMI port on the box using a male to male cable, if not try making an burn card with the burn card maker tool, usually one of these methods work only on very rare occasions you need to short pins at least that's the experience I got using mine and I flashed it a lot in the past, if non none of these method s work for you try shorting pins, but only for last resort,there is a very well built by scooter2014 data base, all credits to him for initiative to getter all this info, and everybody that posted knowledge there, you can find it here https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/mai...ion#post637675 best of luck
            Last edited by hcardoso483; 01-04-2019, 12:04.

Comment

Hi dear after installed wrong firmware my h96 pro plus box hard bricked,No display no standby light.now i flashed firmware via usb tool short pin 5,6.Rom successfully installed.but when connecting to HDMI i found display not clear,i put hdmi to another tv their is no Hdmi signal.i hope someone understand my problem,my English is weak i live in italy.i have reflashed firmware nd changed HDMI cable also Dc adaptor but same problem display not clear on first tv 2nd tv not detect HDMI signal.i think problem is in h96 pro plus HDMI signal.so please help me how to solve this problem.thnks.

Comment

Your screen resolution is probably stuck on 800x480?
                Test by changing resolution to 720p. Settings > Display
                If it still fails to increase the resolution(EDID error), shut down/unplug China Box and T.V. and change to a different HDMI port on the same T.V.
                Try on both T.V's
                If it recognizes 720p...then change to 1080p...test on both T.V's...
                Might be risky if HDMI is not working properly and you will have a black screen..until you can find another T.V. the has a proper "HDMI Handshake".
                ...or flash firmware again.

Comment

Thanks bro i will try and see what happens.thnk you again for understanding my situation.

Comment

IS there any people have H96 PRO + With board ZH01-S912- v2.0 BRICKED completly and he have realize short pin

with this short pin : https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...box-v2-0-green

and ok WITH firmware i precise i know this board is with firmware WISDOM here :

https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...box-v2-0-green

because i m not arrive to debrick or to realize short pin correctly if you have solution ???
                    Last edited by dangchui; 02-09-2019, 06:06.

Comment

I used burning tool it stopped at 98% with erro [0x30405004] UBOOT / Partition System /
                      what's the solution
                      magicse400+

Comment

Working...
                      X