No announcement yet.

MAGICSEE Iron+ Amlogic 912 3/32GB Dual WiFi, Gig Lan BT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This box is a great experience with superceleron custom firmware... which is why I bought it Stock firmware.... different story altogether.

Comment

I have a stock 7.0.1 firmware and seem to have issues with connecting external hard drives. The drives keep reconnecting - in the sense that the storage setting in android OS keeps reappearing. I have seen the problem with external hard drives with both USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 interfaces. Any thoughts ?

Comment

Hi, I bought this product but no picture appears. I tried the two entrances. Is there anything to do or did it really come with defect?

Comment

Double check hdmi on the unit,
          Sometime when you think its is it will go a little further and work, been caught before
          treboR
          Please consider
          Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
            Double check hdmi on the unit,
            Sometime when you think its is it will go a little further and work, been caught before
            i already do this.

Comment

Originally posted by palata View Post

i already do this.
              Try unplugging then plugging back in the HDMI port while the unit is on. Sometimes my TV doesn't see the signal right away and that fixes it. I've learned to turn my tv on first, wait till the no input screen appears, then turn on the box. Works every time!

Comment

I tried and it did not work. Now I tried to update the firmware to see, however in the USB Burning Tool it appears "[0x10105004] Romcode / Initialize DDR / Read initialize status / Error result"

Comment

I installed the original firmware and it worked. Does anyone have the original 7.1.2 running?

Comment

I'm afraid palata might be on to something... I tried flashing Superceleron full 7.1.2 (not Android tv) via sd card and the updating screen appeared, but with no progress bar.... Then screen went blank. No input signal. I just received this box yesterday. Something has definitely changed

Comment

How’s this box working for people that have stocked with the original firmware.

Been looking for a decent box, but it seems every box I research ends up with issues.

Think I’ll jusr stick with my dual boot Zoomtak.

Comment

guys new so probably been asked , remote control missing and cannot use box , is there a phone app that will replace the remote.

Comment

Originally posted by huggybear518 View Post
                          ....remote control missing and cannot use box , is there a phone app that will replace the remote...

Comment

Working...
                          X