No announcement yet.

Khadas VIM2 Amlogic S912 3/64GB, Ac WiFi Gig Lan, BT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Version On the Vim 2 Improved design for better thermal dynamics and more.
    You can see more details over at Khadas

treboR
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Tone Series DFU Tool (only works with v2.00 firmware and higher)

Download Link: Khadas_Tone_DFU_Tool_V4.86.0_201118.zip

Why does the Tone1 need the v2.00 firmware upgrade?:

Tone1’s latest software update includes a new USB Driver and DFU Tool (v4.86), and we’ve listed the most important changes below:
      • Seamless compatibility with the Khadas Audio Dashboard (Windows Tray Tool)
      • Tone Series DFU Tool can upgrade both Tone1 and Tone2 devices
      • Use both Tone1 and Tone2 simultaneously, without reinstalling drivers
      • Unique Khadas VID (Vendor-ID, Khadas is now a registered USB-IF Member)
      • Unique Khadas Manufacturer Name

In previous driver versions, you may have noticed that the USB-VID was the XMOS-VID, and the PID was for an XMOS evaluation product. Our new firmware helps to differentiate Khadas products from XMOS by including a unique VID and PID.

What is the Khadas Audio Dashboard?

The Khadas Audio Dashboard is a Windows Tray Tool included with the Tone2’s USB driver installation, and allows you to change a variety of settings related to the performance of your Tone1 or Tone2 DAC.

In addition, by updating your Tone1’s firmware to v2.00, you can use *both* your Tone1 and Tone2 simultaneously with Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 and the Khadas Audio Dashboard.

Please note that v1.0x firmware will not work with the Khadas Audio Dashboard ?nor the Tone Series DFU Tool), and you will need to follow this guide to update your Tone1’s firmware.

Khadas Audio Dashboard (only works with v2.00 firmware and higher)

Download Link: Khadas_Tone_Driver_V4.86.0_201118.zip

How do I upgrade my Tone1’s firmware to v2.00?

1. First, download the legacy DFU tool from dl.khadas.com.

2. Unpack the .zip file and double-click on setup_eval.exe to install the legacy DFU tool.

3. Once installed, navigate to Start Menu\Thesycon\TUSBAudio Firmware Upgrade.

4. Connect your Tone1, you should see the manufacturer listed as “XMOS”, product as “Khadas Tone Control”, and a firmware version of “v1.04” or later.

5. Download the Tone1 v2.00 firmware from dl.khadas.com, and unpack it.

6. Using the legacy DFU upgrade tool, press “Browse”, then navigate to Tone1’s v2.00 firmware folder and select the firmware, next press “Open”.

7. Press “Start”. Updating your Tone1’s firmware may take a minute or two. After updating, the legacy DFU tool will no longer detect your Tone1.

8. Navigate to Control Panel\Apps & Features\, and uninstall the legacy DFU tool.

9. Install the Khadas Audio Dashboard (works for both Tone1 and 2, link: dl.khadas.com).

10. Open the Khadas Audio Dashboard, it will be in your Windows System Tray. You should see USB Audio Device: Tone1, Revision: v2.00.

11. In future, use the new Tone Series DFU Tool to upgrade your Tone1’s firmware.

Tone Series DFU Tool (only works with v2.00 firmware and higher)

Download Link: Khadas_Tone_DFU_Tool_V4.86.0_201118.zip

What are the changes in Device Info?

Manufacturer:
      • Old: XMOS
      • New: Khadas

Product:
      • Old: Khadas Tone Control
      • New: Tone1

USB driver & DFU:
      • Old: v2.xx (Common XMOS Evaluation)
      • New: v4.86 (with licensing)

When will the Tone2 be released?

By now you must be wondering…”Wait a minute, isn’t this driver upgrade also about the Tone2?” - and yes, you’re correct! When you install this latest driver package for your Tone1, it will also make the transition to Tone2 seamless, as the USB driver and DFU tool works for both devices!

For further enquiries, if you’re from the press, an audio product reviewer, or if you’re a distributor looking to distribute the Tone2, you may email us directly at [email protected].

Thanks for reading!

Khadas Team

Relevant Links:https://www.khadas.com/post/tone1-up...a8300017ff1c04

Upgrade your Tone1 to the v2.00 firmware for seamless compatibility with the Khadas Audio Dashboard and the new Tone Series DFU Tool.Khadas Audio Dashboard (only works with v2.00 firmware and higher)Download Link: Khadas_Tone_Driver_V4.86.0_201118.zipTone Series DFU Tool (only works with v2.00 firmware and higher)Download Link: Khadas_Tone_DFU_Tool_V4.86.0_201118.zipWhy does the Tone1 need the v2.00 firmware upgrade?:Tone1’s latest software update includes a new USB Driver and DFU Tool (v4.86),
      treboR
      Please consider
      Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Hello All,...

I got a Sandwich-boards VIM2 + VTV-Board + Tone-Board...
        On VIM2, I've installed Android v7.1 Nougat with VTV...

My problem is that I experiencing some sounds issues...
        Some chanels has NO sound...

Other problem, VTV-Board does not works properly...
        Some keys have no effect, and some others don't have the wanted effect...

ON/OFF key works properly to turn my Sandwich-Boards ON but NOT OFF
        To turn it OFF I have to use the [6] key ! ...
        Key [1] sends a 7 on the TV screen !!! ...

Is someone experiencing the same issues with his VTV-Board + IR Remote Control...

Tried to contact Superdvb.com but NO ANSWER was sent ;-\ ...

Comment

Working...
        X