R-TV BOX S10 DDR4 3/32GB Android 7.1 4K TV Box S912 AC WIFI Gig LAN BT 4.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R-TV BOX S10 DDR4 3/32GB Android 7.1 4K TV Box S912 AC WIFI Gig LAN BT 4.1

Click image for larger version  Name:	geekbuying-R-TV-BOX-S10-KOD17-3-DDR4-3GB-eMMC-32GB-TV-Box--420036-.jpg Views:	1 Size:	129.1 KB ID:	653780

Amlogic S912

There are many things to like about the R-TV BOX S10 from the fastest Amlogic S912 processor to 4K video streaming possibilities.

3GB/2GB DDR4 RAM + 6GB/32GB eMMC Stroage

The Minimum requirements to look for in a Kodi android TV this year turn out to be a box with at least 2GB of RAM and at least a S905 or better CPU. R-TV BOX S10 goes off the beaten track by embed in its compact housing a 3GB/2GB RAM of the latest DDR4 standard as well as 16GB/32GB eMMC storage. It is likely that BOX S10 will hold an adequate amount of apps you may throw at it with plenty of room to spare.

Android 7.1 OS

Designed to shift your standard-looking TV into an Android device that will make it a super smart entertainment center, R-TV BOX S10 is surely an elegant looking Android TV Box that runs on Android Nougat, the latest and greatest operating system developed by Google.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	geekbuying-R-TV-BOX-S10-KOD17-3-DDR4-3GB-eMMC-32GB-TV-Box--420066-.jpg Views:	1 Size:	74.9 KB ID:	653781

Geekbuying
    Last edited by trebor; 06-29-2017, 09:26.
    treboR
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab

Argggggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!! The temptation was just tooooooo great.
    MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Its the shiny Look that does it...
      treboR
      Please consider
      Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Wait till he finds out the the orange arrows dont come with it

Now that Clarks ordered wheres the discount code
        Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
          Wait till he finds out the the orange arrows dont come with it

Now that Clarks ordered wheres the discount code
          That is cruel!!!!!!!!!!
          MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Where is the clock???

Comment

Well you asked for it so here it is

Update 7/7
              3/32GB: RTVBOXS10 = $2

Geekbuying
              Last edited by trebor; 07-08-2017, 04:38. Reason: Expired $15 coupon.
              treboR
              Please consider
              Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
                Well you asked for it so here it is

3/32GB: RTVBOXS10 $15

Only cause you asked
                Geekbuying
                That is pure MEAN, only post it AFTER I had already purchased.........wawaaaaaaaaaaaaa, (now I sound like king cheeto).

Comment

Thats ok Clark it will take me a week to get it to work....
                  Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

I need to get banned from this forum........ I am going broke. Biggest problem is getting rid of all the boxes that are accumulating, running out of people to give them to.

Comment

Flea market... Set up beside guys selling for 250. They will buy you out just to get rid of you.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
                        Flea market... Set up beside guys selling for 250. They will buy you out just to get rid of you.
                        Ah, great idea.

Comment

I only did it once but man it was fun.... Once he bought the last of them. I took down the 80 per box sign walked to truck pulled out the 3229 D5 i had left put sign back up 40. Each. My daughter made me leave after that.

Comment

Hi guys

-does anyone has recomm.this unit?? because I'll buy it(or at least willing) from Geek or another supplier,meanwhile price doesnt matter!

-I guess this one will be my 12.or 13.unit since two years! and dont ask me such as ...why dont buy NVidia... hahhaaa

++

now I use X92 RAM3/ROM16Gb but it has lof of BUGs as usual! is there any "bug-free" device lol

Note;my first criteria is "picture quality" but this fuc... units(Android)never satisfy me for that! so I always use my Bluray Players! those Boxes never give you
                            BD pic.quality,so I use my ext.USB/HDD s for watching clips/films etc., from BD device(I'v Sony 7200,Samsung J7500 and Panasonic 320)

Android boxes for all "other things"! from IPTV to anything else...

Therefore asking you that if I change my device selection from AMLogic to RK399???? for "picture quality"? is it right choice?

BD devices are all OK but its some of issues such as "codec" issue!

Thanks++

Comment

Originally posted by bergamesk View Post
                              Hi guys

-does anyone has recomm.this unit?? because I'll buy it(or at least willing) from Geek or another supplier,meanwhile price doesnt matter!

-I guess this one will be my 12.or 13.unit since two years! and dont ask me such as ...why dont buy NVidia... hahhaaa

++

now I use X92 RAM3/ROM16Gb but it has lof of BUGs as usual! is there any "bug-free" device lol

Note;my first criteria is "picture quality" but this fuc... units(Android)never satisfy me for that! so I always use my Bluray Players! those Boxes never give you
                              BD pic.quality,so I use my ext.USB/HDD s for watching clips/films etc., from BD device(I'v Sony 7200,Samsung J7500 and Panasonic 320)

Android boxes for all "other things"! from IPTV to anything else...

Therefore asking you that if I change my device selection from AMLogic to RK399???? for "picture quality"? is it right choice?

BD devices are all OK but its some of issues such as "codec" issue!

Thanks++
                              Have you tried LibreELEC on any of your Amlogic boxes??? LibreELEC gives you great video quality AND HD audio.

Comment

Working...
                              X