No announcement yet.

R-TV BOX S10 DDR4 3/32GB Android 7.1 4K TV Box S912 AC WIFI Gig LAN BT 4.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

blinkone, I just tried all of image files in that link you gave me. 9% UBOOT/Partition_aml_dtb/verify partition/Error result. The moment it gave me errors, I pressed reset button, nothing happens. Repeat many times, nothing. Unbelievably frustrating. Thank you for all the help though, appreciate it.

Comment

anyone knows about mac-ether.ini file? How to check that I have the correct setup for it?

Comment

Originally posted by mn.ll.eo View Post
        blinkone, I just tried all of image files in that link you gave me. 9% UBOOT/Partition_aml_dtb/verify partition/Error result. The moment it gave me errors, I pressed reset button, nothing happens. Repeat many times, nothing. Unbelievably frustrating. Thank you for all the help though, appreciate it.
        Have you tried other versions of the burning tool? Might be worth a go

Try other ports on your pc

Another idea is to add the power adaptor just before it fails the flashing process

And another idea is to try the burn card maker and try and flash it using the SD card

Burn card maker and instructions
        Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

Appreciate all the suggestions and help, thank you.

I have tried burn card maker, nothing happens at all.
          Other versions of burning tool don't have licence folder at all, and don't have mac-ether.ini file. I am asking for help with mac-ether.ini file, but no one seems to have an idea about it.
          Without the power adapter attached to the box, burning tool never sees the box.

Comment

Don't give up keep at it, may be take a tea break to clear your head lol

I never use the power adaptor to flash any of my box's but I have seen that others need to use it though.

With the other versions of the burning tool that don't have the licence folder,Just copy and paste the licence folder with all its contents from the burning tool that does have it to the ones that don't have it.
            Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

great idea, blinkone, I need a break, I am so tired, mentally mostly. Also, I will try the older versions of usb burning, with your suggestions. Thank you again so much. Appreciate it.

Comment

Hello.

Sorry for being back at the same problem. The flashing stops at 10% "Download Boot". Does anyone know what "Download Boot" inside Usb-burning-tool mean? The Usb-burning-tool starts fine:

1% Download DDR -- fine
                4% Download UBOOT --- fine
                8% Download boot ---- fine
                10% Download boot ----- stays there for about 5 minutes and then error: "UBOOT/Partition boot/Verity partition/Timeout error"

Every little help would be greatly appreciated as always.

Thank you.

Comment

I'm not sure, but I had a similar stoppage.
                  When I plugged in the power cord immediately after the USB cable, the installation has passed

Comment

However, too many issues with R-tv S10: Su updates leading to boot loop, new firmware not booting, difficulty in flashing firmware: not working from SD card, no support....
                    I bought a Beelink GS1 now, and till now not even a problem.

Comment

Thanks everybody for all your help, appreciate it.

darko150, to make usb-burning-tool to detect the box, I have to plug in the power supply. I have read here that some people flash their unit without even attaching a power supply to it.

From what I got from your post: first you plug usb cable, then power supply, then short the pins inside the box to put it in recovery mode, then start flashing? Is that your procedure?

Could you please explain? Maybe the order of doing the whole procedure matters, so, could you please describe the order of things for you? appreciate it

Comment

Are you using these settings? Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot_87.png
Views:	117
Size:	135.6 KB
ID:	710671

Comment

Yes, exactly those.

Comment

Well, I flashed this my box many times...
                            its behavior is unpredictable: some time I have to squeeze the reset button, some time it is enough to just turn on the Usb 2x male cable without reset button, sometimes it should also include a power cable...
                            Sometimes stops at 7, sometimes at 10, sometimes at 96%, then combine reset, usb, power and in some combination pass flash

Comment

Thank you for your reply, darko150, I appreciate it.

Mine never passes 10%, no matter what I do. But I will keep at it.

Thank you.

Comment

Did you try with: Force erase all. For me sometimes is worked

Comment

Working...
                                X