No announcement yet.

R-TV BOX S10 DDR4 3/32GB Android 7.1 4K TV Box S912 AC WIFI Gig LAN BT 4.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

without sd card, how? Just the box plugged in and hdmi out to tv? That gives no signal at all on screen. Or, do you mean without sd card, just shorting the pins and reset button? Just tried it, nothing happens.
    Last edited by mn.ll.eo; 02-24-2018, 22:20.

Comment

Unfortunately, I have sold the box and cannot redo it.
      If I remember, I used USB burning tool on the PC, selected the image to burn , push the reset pin and connected the USB cable to the box until the box was seen by the computer, then flashed the box. When the box is flashed, after power cycle, you can connectHDMI cable; I don't think I needed a picture on the screen during flashing.
      I never had to use SD card or open the box.

read this also : https://www.entertainmentbox.com/how...-burning-tool/

Comment

I have been using the guide from that website and I can never make the usb-burning-tool detect the box without shorting the pins on the chip by opening up the box.

Anyway, thank you cisit and everyone for all your help, I appreciate it. I am giving up playing with it. It's nerve wrecking, I can't take it anymore, the same result every damn time. I am going to just wait for the store in China to get back to me with the solution, that's what they said.

Thank you.

Comment

Now I remembered: when I try flas newest Rom from 12/2017, after sucesseful flas, box did not boot. Are You try flash some of older Rom?

Comment

darko150, I have tried all roms available for s10, all of them stop at 10% Download boot and then error. Which one was successful flash for you? I will try that again. Thank you.

Comment

All are good except the last: R-TV BOX-S10_9377_mac_jiami_20171213.
              It can flash it, but the box does not boot at all.

Comment

none work for me.

Comment

• scooter2014
                  scooter2014 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Post a photo of your board and Wi-Fi we try help you to correct firmware.

Thank you scooter2014, appreciate it.

On this thread that we are posting here, please take a look at post #23 by trebor. It is the same board as the pics on that post.

I don't understand what you are asking about Wi-Fi. Unless it means something else, I never use Wi-Fi to flash the box, I connect it with internet cable through the internet port of the box.

Thank you.

Last edited by mn.ll.eo; 02-25-2018, 19:17.

Comment

Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

scooter2014, I already have all the image files in the thread you send me. None of them work for me, stuck @ 10% Download boot and then error.

Comment

Then something missing like drivers or new flash tool download the latest from tools section and try again.

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now
                      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Try make sd card for flash.

these work for everyone so something up on your end. Try with sd card maker them if fails try another pc but these images work that's proven already .

Comment

I use the link on your post #176, but mega download asks me a decryption key.

Comment

• scooter2014
                            scooter2014 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Yes we know link for that thread gone.

Look at this video; it seems that they don't use power supply and also they have to disconnect and reconnect USB ; be sure to follow the same sequence and USB port
                          firmware:https://goo.gl/aWYsCYwhatsapp:+86 13538007681aliexpress shopping:https://goo.gl/eWs6m8

Comment

Hi Scooter2014, are you sure SD card updates are working with S10 box? I have read it was not working with this box.

Comment

Working...
                            X