No announcement yet.

R-TV BOX S10 DDR4 3/32GB Android 7.1 4K TV Box S912 AC WIFI Gig LAN BT 4.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

have you try flash usb burning with the rom of GT1 by tillaz?

Comment

Can someone give ma a link for TWRP img file (3gb/16gb).
      Thank's

Comment

Abdel313, yes, I have tried GT1 rom, I get error at 2%.
        Last edited by mn.ll.eo; 02-28-2018, 18:25.

Comment

Since H-Tab is asking about TWRP, I was thinking: can I do something different maybe using TWRP? You all know my problem: I can't flash my R-TV S10 3G/32G DDR4 android tv box.
          With sd card method: Instead of putting the S10 image on the card, can I put TWRP? And then it will flash TWRP on S10, and take it from there? Does this make sense?
          With usb-burning-tool method: can I flash TWRP image? Does it make sense? Or, TWRP is not an image at all? I admit, I know nothing about TWRP.

What do you guys think about this? Any ideas?

Comment

I have TWRP recovery image and Txt file on SD card. If I Boot box with reset pin pressed, it boot in TWRP. Than I can wipe all and restore my backup.
            I dont know will it works for You
            Here is link:

Comment

Thank you, darko150, appreciate it.
              What is txt.zip file for? It is an "empty" file. I unzip it, and there is nothing on it.

Comment

Sorry i don't know about trwp without update and flash magisk.
                yesterday i used usb flash tool for installing a new release by tillaz and the flash stopped at 7 % two times.
                ​​​​​​​i have changed option of flash overwriting key force erase all and it worked.

Comment

darko150, is it safe to use that text.zip file? Did you upload the file yourself on google drive? Or are they from unknown sources. I don't want to get any viruses or something. Anybody else has used those files that darko150 posted on post #215?

Help!

Comment

Yes, it is safe
                    This file is when you are in working system, then go to Update aplication, select this *.txt file, select to update, box will restart in Twrp Recovery

Comment

Thank you, darko150, appreciate it.

I put both recovery.img and text.zip files in sd drive. With the sd card inside box, I short the pins on S10 box, I see the tv screen changes from "no signal", to 1080p picture, but it is a black picture, nothing on it.

I changed many tv's, or hd cables, the same result, black screen.

Any suggestions?

Anyone?

Thank you.

Comment

I hawe not idea what is problem...
                        You allways said "short the pins". What You mins with this? I just press reset button...

Comment

darko150 - when I press reset button, nothing happens.
                          I put S10 box in recovery mode only using shorting the pin method. Just like post #22 in this thread:

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...-version/page2
                          Last edited by mn.ll.eo; 03-11-2018, 07:23.

Comment

i have the S10 box and when i press the reset button and power, it just says erasing and then boots up i never get to the android guy recovery screen. i have also tried to root using twrp recovery.img on sd card and the same thing happens when i press reset and power. can someone please give me some help with this?

Comment

Hi

I Have a s10 box and have glitches/ problems with the screen

Any idea ?? Thanks

Updated with Usb burning tool but the problem persists

Enviado do meu SM-G930F através do Tapatalk

Comment

????

Enviado do meu SM-G930F através do Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X