No announcement yet.

R-TV BOX S10 DDR4 3/32GB Android 7.1 4K TV Box S912 AC WIFI Gig LAN BT 4.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have the S10 box and when i press the reset button and power, it just says erasing and then boots up i never get to the android guy recovery screen. i have also tried to root using twrp recovery.img on sd card and the same thing happens when i press reset and power. can someone please give me some help with this?

Comment

is there no one that can help??

Comment

well i guess no one has any solutions so i returned the S10 an got a bqeel x9T pro

Comment

I spent a week on root the s10 but failed, so I was about to crash. The ROM was encrypted and too limited. Please give me some help or advice.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ajfreak View Post
            i have the S10 box and when i press the reset button and power, it just says erasing and then boots up i never get to the android guy recovery screen. i have also tried to root using twrp recovery.img on sd card and the same thing happens when i press reset and power. can someone please give me some help with this?
            The same problem to me

Comment

Suggest you later don't buy the TV box of the company, the shenzhen company in China in order to reduce the quality of your to their complaints, they change on hardware encryption PCB that they cannot use the ota upgrade. You can't root and enter recovery mode. Only one firmware is used to hang the box. Advice from a Chinese player who is deeply hurt.The company changed the PCB of the TV box after National Day last year. It can't be upgraded.

Comment

Originally posted by ajfreak View Post
                You have to copy recovery.img to SD card. Than copy dummy Update.zip file to SD card too. You can create Update.zip file by yourself - open new blank txt file and save it as Update.zip.
                Go to settings-about-update online. Don't try with online search of update - go to select and search for Update.zip on your SD card - than update. Box will reboot to TWRP recovery. There you can install img file - select recovery.img and install. Try with reboot to recovery - it should work. Than reboot system and find and install one of "reboot recovery" apk from playstore. With this APK you can allways reboot to recovery.

Try this method and report if you are succesfull.
                I'm on vorke z6 latest rom and it works excellent with R-TV S10 box

Comment

Ok, guys, you know my problem with my S10 box: the blue light stays on, on signal on tv. I tried to flash the firmware, using usb burning tool, or sd card method. Nothing worked. I gave up on it. I told you last time I wrote on this board that I emailed the shop where I bought the box from: Topdeal Elec Store from Aliexpress.com.

Well, they finally came through: they sent me a new box. After 6 months I used the box, they replaced my box. I couldn't believe it. But they did, they are the best, very very fair, and nice.

Topdeal Elec Store from Aliexpress.com, I highly recommend it. The best.

Comment

Nice...

Comment

Originally posted by mn.ll.eo View Post
                      Ok, guys, you know my problem with my S10 box: the blue light stays on, on signal on tv. I tried to flash the firmware, using usb burning tool, or sd card method. Nothing worked. I gave up on it. I told you last time I wrote on this board that I emailed the shop where I bought the box from: Topdeal Elec Store from Aliexpress.com.

Well, they finally came through: they sent me a new box. After 6 months I used the box, they replaced my box. I couldn't believe it. But they did, they are the best, very very fair, and nice.

Topdeal Elec Store from Aliexpress.com, I highly recommend it. The best.
                      If you still havent recovered your S10, this can help. I had a similar situation with my R-TV Box Pro which was bricked when the new firmware update dated 12222018 was released. I tried flashing the R-TV S10 firmware dated December and same result. No display but led turns on. So I went back to R-TV S10 Box firmware from June 2017 and it works. So try earlier versions and also I had better success with the USB burning tool ver 2.0.5 instead of 2.0.8.
                      FYI... later I actually ended up with flashing the UGOOS AM3 2.1.1 firmware which works alot better and even has 5.1 sound support which wasnt with R-TV S10.
                      So Best of Luck with UGOOS AM3 either 2.0.6 or 2.1.1 anyone will work.

Comment

One of the worst boxes ever made .

Comment

Working...
                        X