No announcement yet.

R-TV BOX S10 DDR4 3/32GB Android 7.1 4K TV Box S912 AC WIFI Gig LAN BT 4.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have the R-VT S10. I can’t see how I get wired internet working. It only seems to support wifi even though it has a network port on the box.

Any ideas?

David

Comment

you should be able to just plug in the Ethernet cable in the port and it should work Automatic But I gave up on this box a couple of weeks ago..... its in the too hard box BRICKED

Comment

Originally posted by ardentbuzz View Post
        you should be able to just plug in the Ethernet cable in the port and it should work Automatic But I gave up on this box a couple of weeks ago..... its in the too hard box BRICKED
        Looks unbricked after installing latest firmware

Comment

1. How to hide top system bar (on youtube and twitch for androidtv)? I was using 'Hide system bar' before latest firmware update but now is crashing.

2. Super su is asking to update binaries. Is it safe to update?

Comment

Originally posted by OmeJoop View Post
            Just installed latest upgrade (20170912) to the S10 box ... seems to work better... looks like it's rooted now they added a second launcher in selectable in settings too but have to set that up yourself and no big icons... but with it being rooted and all I still see options for it... it works fine if you put it upside down for temperature reasons... still no kodi without π318 in calculator and it now even asks if you want add ons installed on your Kodi for legal reasons so very safe playing from this manufacturer

Still great and fast box for money spent on it ... if you want a perfect box you spend 200+ bucks on a Nvidia Shield with lot of things you will probably never use
            can you give me link to 21070912 upgrade????
            Thanks
            Ardentbuzz

Comment

Thanks
              Ardentbuzz
              There you go http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...920#post671914
              Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

Thanks
                Ardentbuzz
                You can also update in 'my apps' > 'update&backup' > 'online update'.

As Found Glad to share the firmware for R-TV BOX S10 TV Box. PC Flash Firmware (http://geekbuying.mediafire.com/file/7hm5f6qm3vgh4km/jnw_s912_ui01_r-tvbox

Comment

Super Celerons ddr3/ddr4 seems to be the best for this one posted in the alfwise thread. The device has slow nan and heat issues mod helps to reduce heat. Vents heatsink ect. Two flavors too Atv and Standard android. Mines much better on that software.
                  Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

is it worth it buy this 3GB box?
                    Can we compare it with beelink ultimate or not?

Comment

Originally posted by drdedus View Post
                      is it worth it buy this 3GB box?
                      Can we compare it with beelink ultimate or not?
                      I'd avoid it b/c of so many issues.
                      I'd check the Mecool M8S Pro

Comment

what kind of issues?
                        can you tell some?

I had 4 mecools here and it was so hot,87 Celsius, without Otas, it was freezed without a reason, problematic hdmi cec , problematic Su, problematic bars, and many other problems.
                        Me I do not think mecool it is the best idea.

Comment

Originally posted by drdedus View Post
                          what kind of issues?
                          can you tell some?

I had 4 mecools here and it was so hot,87 Celsius, without Otas, it was freezed without a reason, problematic hdmi cec , problematic Su, problematic bars, and many other problems.
                          Me I do not think mecool it is the best idea.
                          Overheating and freezes. And can't set Nova home screen at boot up.

Comment

so I will forget it.
                            I will wait for something other from banggood.
                            Maybe I will go for ki pro or gt1 ultimate.
                            The ki pro it have 905d and 2gb ram ddr4 .
                            it have some problems but it is worth it because it have dual tuner .

Comment

A few days ago I got R-TV box s10. I'm happy with it, it's all right.
                              Firmware is 20170912.

Super su is asking to update binaries. Is it safe to update???

I read that Supersu binaries update knows to block the device...

EDIT:
                              I made the update binaries and got the bootloop.
                              I've returned the TWRP backup and now it works normally.
                              Last edited by darko150; 10-15-2017, 11:58.

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
                                Today we get to have a close look at the S10 - R-box 2/16gb same spec just a little less ram
                                Thanks to Geekbuying and Dhl super fast as always:

The Box

What's in the box

Removed protection

Front

Ports

R-TV BOX S10, Android OS: Android 7.1OS Amlogic S912 Octa core ARM Cortex-A53 CPU ARM Mali-T820MP3 GPU up to 750MHz (DVFS)
                                2GB DDR4, 16GB eMMC, WiFi, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4G/5G, 100M/1000M, Bluetooth: BT4.1

Look on the inside:
                                Not much Ventilation, Small heat sink, Barrel WiFi antenna under this Mass of Alloy Lid, this all could be fun:

How did you disassemble it?! My micro sd card got stuck while i was putting it in and it slipped inside this particular Android tv box! I would appreciate the help anyway i can

Comment

Working...
                                X