H96 Pro TV Dongle Android 7 Amlogic S912 2/8GB BT4.1 H.265 4K Stick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Troxelke View Post

Hi guys, nobody a clue? I am now on SuperCeleron ROM, the ROM is nice, but again no USB Ethernet ...
    I read this article here last month and was gonna suggest to use it instead until I realized it's the same thing. Damn, I had high hopes for it to work so I could buy one as well.

Comment

Originally posted by urbanman2004 View Post

I read this article here last month and was gonna suggest to use it instead until I realized it's the same thing. Damn, I had high hopes for it to work so I could buy one as well.
      Hi! The usb lan works only on firmware of T95z plus. Usb lan on asix chip. But bluetooth doesnt work at all on that firmware https://yadi.sk/d/t48WS52D3RTBVS

Comment

Originally posted by drmatik View Post

Hi! The usb lan works only on firmware of T95z plus. Usb lan on asix chip. But bluetooth doesnt work at all on that firmwareÂ*https://yadi.sk/d/t48WS52D3RTBVS
        That's a dealbreaker for me if bluetooth doesn't work. I play games via emulation with bluetooth enabled controllers on mine using AlfaWise H96 PRO Dongle 2Gb/8Gb - SCV1 7.1.2 ( "NORMAL" VERSION ) ROM and prefer bluetooth working over USB LAN, since the ROM includes wifi.

Comment

Hi, I've been using this stick for the past three months in conjunction with a Viewsonic projector. Great picture ... up to now! Yesterday, it stopped working - the projector shows the splash screen then the picture just goes black. I wondered if anyone has had the same problem (could it be to do with HDMI handshaking?). I'm not aware of anything changing and the stick works fine when I plug it into my TV - hope I don't need to buy a new projector!

Comment

Hi guys!
            I'm trying to build my own carputer (Android based car navigation & multimedia station) and hoping to use this stick, but I'm not sure if it works as I expect. Could anyone check, if stick will be able to use external GPS dongle (BT or USB) or location shared from phone via app like this or this? And second thing: is the dongle able to send music via BT, while connected to BT keyboard/mouse/pad etc?

What I am doing? Trying to use old Volvo RTI dash screen to show something useful All those new Android media stations doesn't look good IMHO, so I'm trying my own way

Comment

Originally posted by drmatik View Post

Hi! The usb lan works only on firmware of T95z plus. Usb lan on asix chip. But bluetooth doesnt work at all on that firmwareÂ*https://yadi.sk/d/t48WS52D3RTBVS
              Thanks for your suggestion, and indeed, I tried this ROM and without any problems I have ethernet working, yeeaahhaaaa .
              Now let's ask if SuperCeleron could check that ROM out and integrate the ethernet compatibility in his great ROM? Let 's hope!

PS: I asked SuperCeleron in his topic of the ROM, see here:
              http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...-version/page4. Let's hope !!!

Comment

https://youtu.be/d2BpSprKloc hi guys can someone help me with my problem, i have h96 pro tv stick and i cant start wifi , if i pres the icon longer to open setings then i got setings not responding message and i have to force close it, anyone to help ?

Comment

Originally posted by Troxelke View Post

Thanks for your suggestion, and indeed, I tried this ROM and without any problems I have ethernet working, yeeaahhaaaa .
                  Now let's ask if SuperCeleron could check that ROM out and integrate the ethernet compatibility in his great ROM? Let 's hope!

PS: I asked SuperCeleron in his topic of the ROM, see here:
                  http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...-version/page4. Let's hope !!!

Update; so the ethernet is still working very well on the T95Z rom I mentioned above, Nice ! Unfortunately I am still stuck with the RGB problem (on my older Philips 8404 TV). Anybody has a clue to get this RGB output forced in a T95Z ROM/ Which files or scripts should I modify?

I tried looking myself in the folder /sys/class/amhdmitx/amhdmitx0, where I found the file dc_cap: here several color modes are listed:
                  DeepColor:Y444 10bit, Y444 12bit, Y422 10bit, Y422 12bit, RGB 10bit, RGB 12bit.
                  Is it as simple as removing the Y*** options here and enable deepcolor space, such that I forces itself to any of the RGB options? Or is that too simple?

Thanks!
                  Roy.
                  Last edited by Troxelke; 01-24-2018, 10:08.

Comment

Originally posted by steveh View Post
                    Hi, I've been using this stick for the past three months in conjunction with a Viewsonic projector. Great picture ... up to now! Yesterday, it stopped working - the projector shows the splash screen then the picture just goes black. I wondered if anyone has had the same problem (could it be to do with HDMI handshaking?). I'm not aware of anything changing and the stick works fine when I plug it into my TV - hope I don't need to buy a new projector!
                    Uh, this is getting stranger ... today I did a factory reset on the stick, and now it gets beyond the splash screen. This time, the home screen appears - but only for about 3 mins! Then the projector goes blank again and indefinitely gives the message "Scanning for HMDI source". Really puzzled about what's going on - it is still running v. 7.1.2, though. Is there any way of downgrading to 7.1.1 to see if this resolves the problem?
                    Steve

Comment

Wifi intermittent connectivity resolved: http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...025#post706025

Comment

If anyone has bricked the H96 stick dongle mini pc, there's hope!

Find the solution here:

Did it on my dongle and works perfectly. WiFi and Bluetooth as well!

Comment

Hi all,
                          I'm waiting for my 2/8gb.
                          I have 7 differents USB to eth adapters.
                          I will try when i will receive it

Comment

Originally posted by manu_manu4 View Post
                            Hi all,

Comment

No adapter work.
                              I think there is no driver for it on this ROM and in original ROM (i have also tested in original ROM)

Comment

Originally posted by manu_manu4 View Post
                                Hi all,
                                Okey doke... Hopefully you'll have more luck than other members who've tried ones such as UGREEN's which isn't compatible [depending the ROM you're using]

Comment

Working...
                                X