No announcement yet.

H96 Pro TV Dongle Android 7 Amlogic S912 2/8GB BT4.1 H.265 4K Stick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello all, I'm new to the forum. I have a question about what remote can be used with the H96 Pro. I saw a couple of posts about using an air mouse. Will any air mouse work? Has anyone found any remotes that will not work? Is there a best place to pick up a remote? I purchased the dongle from Gear Best. Thanks in advance for your assistance

Comment

Originally posted by mongo549 View Post
      Hello all, I'm new to the forum. I have a question about what remote can be used with the H96 Pro. I saw a couple of posts about using an air mouse. Will any air mouse work? Has anyone found any remotes that will not work? Is there a best place to pick up a remote? I purchased the dongle from Gear Best. Thanks in advance for your assistance
      Air (wireless USB) mouse seems to be the better option. I've come to find that a lot of these Android boxes out here that use remotes (aside from the name brand items: AFTV, NVIDIA Shield, etc.) tend to function kind of clunky compared to a mouse (which is comparable to using a computer).

Comment

Is it possible to find a pure Android version for this Android stick? I want to use it without the television interface. just like the phone. I don't use it on TV. The car I'm gonna wear doesn't support the TV interface. where can I find and install ROM ?

Comment

Originally posted by candeniz_1991 View Post
          Is it possible to find a pure Android version for this Android stick? I want to use it without the television interface. just like the phone. I don't use it on TV. The car I'm gonna wear doesn't support the TV interface. where can I find and install ROM ?
          You can change the launcher to anything you like, say - Car Launcher?

Comment

Originally posted by wanimal View Post

You can change the launcher to anything you like, say - Car Launcher?
            No. Base Android. Only Android. No launcher. Bad english sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by candeniz_1991 View Post

No. Base Android. Only Android. No launcher. Bad english sorry.
              Good luck finding a ROM that is AOSP or purely Android based. There's not many options but to use a custom Home Launcher. I prefer Nova Launcher which is what I currently use
              Last edited by urbanman2004; 04-06-2018, 02:31.

Comment

The T95z plus firmware has usb ethernet but also Chinese malware. Use safe mode with malwarebytes.

Comment

problem with wifi antenna on my H96 Pro Dongle 2Gb/16gb

Last edited by Bloem; 06-24-2018, 12:25.

Comment

I received one of these for Christmas. Only 20ft from my router and I have wifi connectivity issues. Every time I try to change the launcher, the settings app locks up and gives me an error message. Should I send this thing back or is there hope in flashing new firmware? Which firmware would y'all recommend?

Thanks.

H96 Pro H2 Amlogic S912 2GB RAM 16GB ROM

Comment

I am in this example : H96 Pro Mini PC s912
                      I want to load it. do I encounter an error ?

Thank you.
                      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

watch my video, unbrick H96 Pro S912 2G 16G MBox:
                        ​​​​https://youtu.be/9QyZGxFj1V8

Comment

Working...
                        X