Tanix TX92 Amlogic S912 CPU Android 7.1 OS 2.4G / 5G WiFi 1000M LAN BT4.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mslim View Post

So 8223 wifi instead of the state 9377....
    Yes, but as far as I understand it is almost the same thing. Weak Wifi signal due to the lack of a normal antenna. I'm going to assemble and attach a self-made WiFi antenna, I'll see what happens.

Comment

I just noticed that when my tv box becomes hot the internet connection is very poor even with LAN connection, I always need to restart the box to solve it, any one has this problem also?

Comment

Originally posted by cluber77
        I just noticed that when my tv box becomes hot the internet connection is very poor even with LAN connection, I always need to restart the box to solve it, any one has this problem also?
        At which exact temperature?
        Personally I didn't notice something like this even at 80 degrees.

Unleashed by ONEPLUS 3T rooted

Comment

I made a small modification to my tanix.
          I have a router very far, through 3 walls one of which is very thick. In the shopping equipment, the speed of the wifi was at most 0.5 Mbps. In general, almost without the internet. After modification with this standard antenna is about 2.5 Mbps.
          I tried to make a homemade antenna from two squares (look in youtube) - the speed was up to 12.5 Mbps. In my conditions, I think it's normal.
          The homemade antenna has not been completed yet, but even on such as in the photo is already relatively good. I'll finish the homemade later and use it.

Click image for larger version  Name:	1.jpg Views:	2 Size:	156.9 KB ID:	686160Click image for larger version  Name:	2.jpg Views:	2 Size:	97.3 KB ID:	686161

Click image for larger version  Name:	3.jpg Views:	2 Size:	154.4 KB ID:	686162

This is default antenna =)

Click image for larger version

Name:	4.jpg
Views:	206
Size:	42.2 KB
ID:	686178
          Attached Files
          Last edited by AgentSlash; 11-16-2017, 13:48.

Comment

Originally posted by RASTAVIPER View Post
            At which exact temperature?
            Personally I didn't notice something like this even at 80 degrees.

78-80 degrees

Comment

Finally I must say that in average this box keeps normal temps.
              Just finished watching a TV episode in TERRARIUM and temperature never passed 55 degrees.

But the room temperature is also quite cool, around 23 degrees.

Comment

Hi, I'm asking about root on this tv box, I have rooted the tv box but I cant find SU, also I installed youtube ad blocker but I'm still getting ads' , how can I fix it?

Comment

Hi, I'm asking about root on this tv box, I have rooted the tv box but I cant find SU, also I installed youtube ad blocker but I'm still getting ads' , how can I fix it?
                  First of the device comes prerooted. What do you mean that you have rooted it?
                  Regarding the YouTube ads , I know that you can block them through Xposed.

Comment

Regarding the Wi-Fi on the Tanix tx92 ...
                    By default, it is very weak. I'm sure that on other tv boxes without external antennas everything is exactly the same because instead of antennas they use a small sticker with tracks. Such a thing will work well only close to the router.
                    With the help of homemade antenna like in the photo (you can find on youtube how to do this), I got these results through 3 walls.
                    So if you have a weak wifi, you can do something like that. Can be useful for someone.

Click image for larger version  Name:	1.jpg Views:	1 Size:	108.7 KB ID:	686557
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	image_28663.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	86.1 KB
ID:	686558
                    Click image for larger version  Name:	3.jpg Views:	1 Size:	72.6 KB ID:	686559

Comment

Originally posted by cluber77 View Post
                      Can we install fan to this tv box? Maybe it will help?
                      Enlarge the vent holes. I used the smallest center drill . The picture makes it look bad but it looks ok in person.
                      Less number of enlarged holes in the other side .
                      Placed a small USB blower there.
                      No heating problems.
                      Not even if I take the fan out. The vent holes help a lot.
                      Those small vent holes really restrict heat dissipation .
                      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by panchovilla
                        Enlarge the vent holes. I used the smallest center drill . The picture makes it look bad but it looks ok in person.
                        Less number of enlarged holes in the other side .
                        Placed a small USB blower there.
                        No heating problems.
                        Not even if I take the fan out. The vent holes help a lot.
                        Those small vent holes really restrict heat dissipation .
                        Very good idea. Maybe for next summer it will be useful.

But the blower sounds like a bad idea because of the noise.

Comment

First of the device comes prerooted. What do you mean that you have rooted it?
                          Regarding the YouTube ads , I know that you can block them through Xposed.

If I'm installing supersu i can't see nothing there, I'm not seeing the supersu grant permission popup when I need to get it.also, I installed the Xposed with the youtube ad blocker. Addon but I'm still getting ads'

Comment

If I'm installing supersu i can't see nothing there, I'm not seeing the supersu grant permission popup when I need to get it.also, I installed the Xposed with the youtube ad blocker. Addon but I'm still getting ads'
                            R u talking about the ads at the beginning of some videos?

Comment

R u talking about the ads at the beginning of some videos?

yes and sometimes in the middle of the video.

Comment

yes and sometimes in the middle of the video.
                                Send me a link with video with such ads

Comment

Working...
                                X