• Show
Clear All

any ota updates for thi tv-box yet ?

because new firmware for Vorke Z6 released two days ago

Comment

Originally posted by RASTAVIPER View Post
      Send me a link with video with such ads

Unleashed by ONEPLUS 3T rooted
      I have it in every video that I start to watch on youtube.

Comment

Originally posted by cluber77

I have it in every video that I start to watch on youtube.
        I have watched a few movies trailers and I don't have ads.

Something is not working correctly to you.And supersu has nothing to do with that. From my side, I didn't mess with the rooting of the device.

Unleashed by ONEPLUS 3T rooted

Comment

Never had ads during YouTube video. I have temp problems too with kodi, the box reboot very often, I'm going to enlarge the vent holes...

Comment

I'm pretty sure that while drilling i've ruined this cable, can anyone link where to buy a replacement?
            In the meanwhile where are the pins to short to check if the box can power on?
            You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by arioch View Post
              Never had ads during YouTube video. I have temp problems too with kodi, the box reboot very often, I'm going to enlarge the vent holes...
              I'm getting ads' in the YouTube app that I download from google play store, the app that came preinstalled not having ads'

Comment

Originally posted by arioch View Post
                .....I have temp problems too with kodi, the box reboot very often, I'm going to enlarge the vent holes...
                On the kodi version 17.4 which goes by default, I also had a temperature rise to 80. I updated the kodi to version 17.6 (Krypton) - the average temperature was 70-72 degrees, very rarely jumped higher but never reached 80.
                So try to update the kodi, I think the developers have done some sort of optimization. At least I definitely feel better with the temperature using the kodi.

P.S.
                Perhaps the truth is not in the kodi itself, but in that I removed the default kodi with its plugins and installed a new one, in which I activated only the plugins that I needed. Maybe in the default kodi activated plugins which strongly heat the device.

Comment

Originally posted by AgentSlash
                  Got my own Tanix TX92 3x32.
                  The first thing that caught my eye was a very weak WiFi. The rest is still normal.
                  Disassembled - the board TX-92A (like in Vorke z6).​​​​​​​

Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	151.7 KB ID:	685829 ​​​​​​​ Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	182.2 KB ID:	685835 ​​​​​​​
                  Hi.

How can you open it? I guess there are screws under the rubber studs. Am I right or do I need to use a lever in the USB or Ethernet ports?

Thanks!

Enviado desde mi A0001 mediante Tapatalk

Comment

Yes, you're right. There are screws under the rubber studs.

Comment

Originally posted by AgentSlash
                      Yes, you're right. There are screws under the rubber studs.
                      Thanks!

I'll open it and check if a bigger heat sink can be installed or somehow enhance the dissipation to the metallic plate.

Enviado desde mi A0001 mediante Tapatalk

Comment

Have you considered NOT using kodi, at least for the movies/series?

With TERRARIUM I am watching 1080p movies at 56 degrees, when with Kodi I was at 65-70.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Comment

In case nobody noticed it yet.

Tanix TX92 has been removed from the products catalogue on the official Tanix website.

Do I need to say more?

Comment

Originally posted by Jancales
                            In case nobody noticed it yet.

Tanix TX92 has been removed from the products catalogue on the official Tanix website.

Do I need to say more?
                            When it was presented at the products page and when it was removed?

Comment

Originally posted by RASTAVIPER View Post
                              When it was presented at the products page and when it was removed?

Don't know when it was present, but it was there as I have visited the page several times looking for the firmware, which never has been available anyway.

I guess it must have been removed in the past 10 days.

Comment

It present on Tanix Official Store at gearbest.com

Why it doesn't present at tanix-box.com I don't understand, but I've never seen tx92 there.

Comment

Working...
                                X