Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AgentSlash View Post
    It present on Tanix Official Store at gearbest.com

Why it doesn't present at tanix-box.com I don't understand, but I've never seen tx92 there.
    I have seen it on several occasions on the tanix-box, or do you think Gearbest generated the image in the OP of this thread by themselves?

Comment

I checked the tanix website a week and a half ago and it wasn't on there. I just assumed the product was too new.

Comment

I received yesterday 2 vorke z6 plus model, the only difference is that it comes with DDR3 vs DDR4 on the regular model.
        I made a compression between the z6 plus and the tanix tx92 that I also have and I must say that on the z6 plus I don't' have any heating issue, I run the same movie from Kodi in same time and after 60 minutes the tanix reached 79 celsius and the z6 plus 67 Celsius, I also didn't notice any difference in Performence between this 2 tv boxes, I really don't think that DDR3 VS DDR4 make any difference on this tv boxes.
        one more thing, the clock screen in the front of the tv box looks sharper in the vorke vs the tanix.

Comment

Originally posted by cluber77 View Post
          I received yesterday 2 vorke z6 plus model, the only difference is that it comes with DDR3 vs DDR4 on the regular model.
          I made a compression between the z6 plus and the tanix tx92 that I also have and I must say that on the z6 plus I don't' have any heating issue, I run the same movie from Kodi in same time and after 60 minutes the tanix reached 79 celsius and the z6 plus 67 Celsius, I also didn't notice any difference in Performence between this 2 tv boxes, I really don't think that DDR3 VS DDR4 make any difference on this tv boxes.
          one more thing, the clock screen in the front of the tv box looks sharper in the vorke vs the tanix.
          could you please do antutu test and emmc speed test (vorke z6 plus) ? thank you

Comment

Originally posted by JoseM View Post

could you please do antutu test and emmc speed test (vorke z6 plus) ? thank you
            What app you use for emmc speed?

Comment

So guys, if we sum up the issues with TX92, the only problem is the high temp during KODI (which actually doesn't cause any trouble and can be solved by using Terrarium for movies/series) ?

Personally I have absolutely no issues, but I am curious if you have found anything else.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Comment

Realize that its wifi is quite bad. Can i find a detail mod elsewhere?

Comment

Originally posted by zenix View Post

What app you use for emmc speed?
                  A1 SD Bench

Comment

Can someone tell me how to block the annoying YouTube ads'? I installed xposed , installed YouTube ad blocker, I rebooted the tv box but the ads' still showing up.

Comment

Originally posted by cluber77 View Post
                      Can someone tell me how to block the annoying YouTube ads'? I installed xposed , installed YouTube ad blocker, I rebooted the tv box but the ads' still showing up.
                      Use OGyoutube. Enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by cluber77
                        We have told you many days ago the solution.
                        It works for everybody else.

Probably there is something wrong with your setup.

Comment

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

I don't have any of these banners at my YouTube videos.

In fact, I searched for the same video as the one in your example.
                            The screen is only occupied by the music videoclip and it starts immediately.

No banners, no ads.

BTW did you install some other YouTube version?
                            Which version do u have?

Also try this: install at Xposed the module Minminguard. Activate it, reboot your box and try again.

Comment

Can someone tell me please, is there any way to activate the internet connection after the tv box going to sleep?
                              When I'm turning off my tv the tv box also turning off but to sleep mode, the problem is that when I'm turning on the tv box the internet connection not working and I must reboot the box for making the internet working again.

Comment

Is there TWRP recovery for 3/32 model of Tanix tx92?

Comment

Working...
                                X