No announcement yet.

Tanix TX92 Amlogic S912 CPU Android 7.1 OS 2.4G / 5G WiFi 1000M LAN BT4.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Done update to OTA version 20171230 and all seem ok. Even the play store is updated to 8.7.x.x version, but with the amlogic tool. TodayI'll do some youtube test ( I don't use it usualy)

Comment

Originally posted by minoccio View Post
      Done update to OTA version 20171230 and all seem ok. Even the play store is updated to 8.7.x.x version, but with the amlogic tool. TodayI'll do some youtube test ( I don't use it usualy)
      How did you update playstore with the amlogic tool?

My random reboots in youtube aren't frequent. This box is my 65 year old retired dad's box who uses it around 7+ hours a day, mainly on youtube. The box has rebooted on him 2-3x since I updated it. So not bad considering. Every time it was in youtube.

There was a youtube app update today so i'll see if that fixes it.

Comment

Hi all, i write almost every week to Tanix on Twitter, but have no reply, seems they don't care a bit.

My tanix Tx92 continuously fails when first bootup on main launcher, frequent messages of App not responding, System not responding, OranthTanix not responding, can't click on Close on dialog so need to completely reboot the device like 2 or 3 times, its like it needs to heatup the circuits :P,

Your Tanix have constant ANR's?

try this game: Oceanhorn, on mine at first start it locks completely the device like 2 (2 reboots) times with ANR(Application Not Responding) but on third it is playable.

tell my if you having the same issues or is just mine box

Also ES explorer has same issues sometimes, i think its a heavy app but i have never seen problems on phone with 3GB RAM.

Its very annoying needing to reboot everytime.

there are no more issues, the TX92 is very powerful but not good optimized, i think the CPU is bad configured.
        SETZE DIE SEGEL UND MACH DICH AUF ZU EINEM EPISCHEN ABENTEUER

Comment

Originally posted by rahzel View Post
          How did you update playstore with the amlogic tool?
          With precedent (factory) firmware version, amlogic tools didn't update Google Play, and gave an error; with new 20171230 FW version it simply update GP, after a reboot.

Comment

Yesterday did the OTA version 20171230 from update app and no random reboots neither with the new update or with the previous from gearbest that i have found in this thread, no reboot in video playpack, youtube, and in games specificaly in retro gaming tomorrow i will install oceanhorn and report back.
            I didnt bought mine from gearbest,geekbuying,aliexpress.
            A friend bought it for me from a megastore in shenzhen china he lives there.

Comment

Hi would anyone please help me about how to install xposed framework in this box ? I have 2g/16 gb model ..Since it has no custom recovery so has anyone installed xposed framework in this box without custom recovery ? Any guidance will be much appreciated .Thanks in advance ..

Comment

Originally posted by minoccio View Post

With precedent (factory) firmware version, amlogic tools didn't update Google Play, and gave an error; with new 20171230 FW version it simply update GP, after a reboot.
                Wait so your GP updated after a reboot on the 1230 firmware? What the hell? Mine is stilll stuck on v8.3.73 and I have rebooted quite a few times.

BTW, since I updated the youtube app, I haven't got a random reboot. I really tried to get it to reboot too, by recreating what happened when it has rebooted before. I kept going in and out of full-screen, skipping forward and back several times etc., this is what has caused the box to reboot. So far so good *knock on wood*.

edit: Gah, dad said the box rebooted again playing youtube. It was after quite a few hours on youtube though.
                Last edited by rahzel; 01-20-2018, 01:08.

Comment

Originally posted by jerico123
                  Hi would anyone please help me about how to install xposed framework in this box ? I have 2g/16 gb model ..Since it has no custom recovery so has anyone installed xposed framework in this box without custom recovery ? Any guidance will be much appreciated .Thanks in advance ..
                  No custom recovery is required for Xposed since months ago.
                  You just install the xposed framework apk and everything runs through it.
                  Originally posted by aeolous
                  Yesterday did the OTA version 20171230 from update app and no random reboots neither with the new update or with the previous from gearbest that i have found in this thread, no reboot in video playpack, youtube, and in games specificaly in retro gaming tomorrow i will install oceanhorn and report back.
                  I didnt bought mine from gearbest,geekbuying,aliexpress.
                  A friend bought it for me from a megastore in shenzhen china he lives there.
                  Which is this update app?

Unleashed by my rooted OP3T in 8.0

Comment

Originally posted by RASTAVIPER View Post
                    You just install the xposed framework apk and everything runs through it.Which is this update app?

Thanks mate ..Will try .☺️

Comment

Originally posted by RASTAVIPER View Post
                      You just install the xposed framework apk and everything runs through it.Which is this update app?

In apps you will see an arrow pointing up this is the update app.
                      you will need the zip file not the img

Comment

Originally posted by aeolous View Post

I have installed the exposed app .And installed it ..but it shows framework not installed ..Do I need to install the zip file for naught one.. Would you please let me know ?? If yes how to install the zip file without custom recovery ?? Thanks in advance .Hope to hear from you ..

Comment

anyone can confirm this info
                          The Netflix app in the Vorke firmware only shows up to 480p while the Tanix firmware went up to 1080

Comment

Originally posted by aeolous View Post

Thanks mate have done successfully ..Thank you so much for your help ..Many thanks

Comment

Originally posted by aeolous

Any idea why the OTA doesn't show any new updates?

Comment

Originally posted by jerico123

I have installed the exposed app .And installed it ..but it shows framework not installed ..Do I need to install the zip file for naught one.. Would you please let me know ?? If yes how to install the zip file without custom recovery ?? Thanks in advance .Hope to hear from you ..
                                Which Xposed app did u install?
                                Did you install through it the latest framework?
                                You should know all these things if u were using xposed before.

Comment

Working...
                                X