Comment

Originally posted by chernomorez
      hi.i have problem with remote control.no communication with box
      please advise
      thanks
      Find another remote.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Comment

Was thinking about buying this box, glad I read this thread first. Thanks guys

Comment

I have an issue with the box shutting down after 5 minutes after I turn off the TV.
          This wasn't happening before and started after I connected it to an old Sony bravia. I have checked all settings and can't figure out what is causing this.
          A setting for CEC is turned off. Any other ideas?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by gatos814 View Post
            This is the stock firmware for this tv box : TX92-LP 3Gb LPDDR3 / 32Gb --> version TX92-LP-20180410
            https://mega.nz/#!nANXGICI!D437-ADPj...SI1A9wrflE_5wM
            This is the TWRP recovery for this tv box :
            https://mega.nz/#!XI1FwY4a!z3v6ewMJ0...904sxl3XbkWK4Q
            Although the temperature is mostly over 70 points of Celsius , generally it's working very well and kodi 17.6 has no problems!
            As you can see it has and a vey good score with the latest Antutu!
            Enjoy!

could any please share OTA version of this update? Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by tanixtvtx92 View Post

could any please share OTA version of this update? Thank you.
              Sorry but i don't have it!
              Regards

Comment

Sorry but i don't have it!
                Regards
                thank you for replying. Can please give me some instructions how to use the .img file to flash on my tx92 box or point me to a place I can read them. Just being careful so that I don’t brick it. Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by tanixtvtx92 View Post

thank you for replying. Can please give me some instructions how to use the .img file to flash on my tx92 box or point me to a place I can read them. Just being careful so that I don’t brick it. Cheers.
                  Look here : https://youtu.be/9prCHd6y6so?t=196

Comment

Thank you once again. That was very handy.

Comment

Has anyone tried any other ROMs or firmwares for this box? Specifically the 3GB DDR4 version.

Chrome is kind of buggy with the tanix firmware. And since Magendanz firmware is based on the vorke/tanix firmware, it also suffers from the same issues.

The issues I'm having are that I can no longer type in the search bar at the top of chrome and click on a saved search/url. I click it and it does nothing. My other android boxes running 7.1 don't experience this issue.

Comment

Originally posted by rahzel
                        Has anyone tried any other ROMs or firmwares for this box? Specifically the 3GB DDR4 version.

Chrome is kind of buggy with the tanix firmware. And since Magendanz firmware is based on the vorke/tanix firmware, it also suffers from the same issues.

The issues I'm having are that I can no longer type in the search bar at the top of chrome and click on a saved search/url. I click it and it does nothing. My other android boxes running 7.1 don't experience this issue.
                        I have the same variant of the tx92 with 32GB and no issues with Chrome here on the Stock (non ATV) Magendanz FW.
                        Didn't like the ATV version as it seemed too restrictive but that is just ATV. I do wish the security patch was more up to date though.

I will be very surprised if Tanix release any more FW updates for the tx92...feels like their once flagship model has been doomed to the reject bin by a newer lower powered line of budget boxes.

Comment

Originally posted by beastobadness View Post
                          I have the same variant of the tx92 with 32GB and no issues with Chrome here on the Stock (non ATV) Magendanz FW.
                          Didn't like the ATV version as it seemed too restrictive but that is just ATV. I do wish the security patch was more up to date though.

I will be very surprised if Tanix release any more FW updates for the tx92...feels like their once flagship model has been doomed to the reject bin by a newer lower powered line of budget boxes.
                          Weird... it happens with both the tanix firmware and magendanz' rom for me. The only way the search bar works is if I type the whole search and/or url then hit enter. If i click on something from history (using a wireless USB mouse I should add) it does nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by rahzel View Post

Weird... it happens with both the tanix firmware and magendanz' rom for me. The only way the search bar works is if I type the whole search and/or url then hit enter. If i click on something from history (using a wireless USB mouse I should add) it does nothing.
                            Just retested it in case I missed something. Using a mini keyboard with mouse pad myself and all url links in chromes search/history open without issue. Have you tried another browser to see if it is just chrome?

Comment

Originally posted by beastobadness View Post

Just retested it in case I missed something. Using a mini keyboard with mouse pad myself and all url links in chromes search/history open without issue. Have you tried another browser to see if it is just chrome?
                              Yeah other browsers work fine.

What version are you using? This has been happening ever since chrome v69.

Comment

Originally posted by rahzel
                                Yeah other browsers work fine.

What version are you using? This has been happening ever since chrome v69.
                                Yeah I am on v69 also. Just out of curiosity, have you tried clearing Chrome's data/cache and tried installing the Chrome beta to see if that has the same issue?

Comment

Working...
                                X