Tanix TX92 Amlogic S912 CPU Android 7.1 OS 2.4G / 5G WiFi 1000M LAN BT4.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tanix TX92 Amlogic S912 CPU Android 7.1 OS 2.4G / 5G WiFi 1000M LAN BT4.1

Click image for larger version  Name:	1503283752406730.jpg Views:	1 Size:	76.4 KB ID:	664646

Tanix TX92 Amlogic S912 TV Box
    It is the best choice for you to have the smooth experience to watch the video or play games, for it is equipped with Amlogic S912 Octa-core ARM Cortex-A53 CPU. With big memory capacity, advantageous in performance, security and reliability, ultimately delivering a richer end-user experience. Do not worry about memory capacity is not enough. 4K 1080P resolution is 4 times of full HD, so every detail of the screen is lucidity, enables you to feel the most high-definition video!

Main Features:
    ● Amlogic S912 Octa-core ARM Cortex-A53 CPU. With high-performance CPU known for a fast speed
    ● Optional: 3GB DDR4 + 64GB eMMC / 3GB DDR4 + 32GB eMMC / 2GB DDR3 + 16GB eMMC
    ● It runs on the Android 7.1, which has good performance. You can connect to a world of content and entertainment at home with the box
    ● Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity. Easy pairing with most Bluetooth-enabled devices
    ● Support dual-band WiFi of 2.4G and 5G, with 1000M LAN port
    ● The remote control is powered by 2 x AAA battery ( not included )

Gearbest

And a bit of a coupon deal
    Tanix TX92 TV Box - 3+32G
    coupon: GBTX923 $66.99
    Last edited by superceleron; 04-07-2018, 00:33.
    treboR
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab

Plan on getting this, not sure when. Too awesome to pass up.

Comment

Originally posted by Taajan View Post
      Plan on getting this, not sure when. Too awesome to pass up.
      Exactly the same outer box design as the Vorke Z6.

The companies could at least attempt some form of originality besides the logos.

Right now it might be worth holding on until you see what developer support there is because just about 100% of firmware for these boxes is below par from the factories, only really being improved by brilliant independent developers on sites such as Freaktab.

With the S912 SOC having a saturated market right now, there are plenty of box choices, some of which perform far better because of custom firmwares.
      R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

If everyone held on and waited for Developer support (meaning maker) could take a lifetime.
        No one would have a go at anything live on the edge...
        treboR
        Please consider
        Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Today we can have close look at the Tanix TX92 TV Box Amlogic S912 CPU Android 7.1 OS 2.4G / 5G WiFi 1000M LAN Bluetooth 4.1 3/64gb unit

A good looking unit and yes as mentioned much the same as another seen on Freaktab on the outside and well on the inside

Let's have a look see.

The Box

Off with the lid

What's in the Box

Ports

Display

Base off the Box

Close View Under

Top View

Close View Top
          treboR
          Please consider
          Donating to Freaktab

Comment

any change for some benchmark tests ?

Comment

Bit of testing much the same i feel, give or take
              Root, Upper Notification, Lower task bar
              This is the 3/64GB Model

UI

Antutu

Ethernet Good

Upper and Lower Bars

A1SD

Aida64

Gearbest
              Last edited by superceleron; 04-07-2018, 00:34.
              treboR
              Please consider
              Donating to Freaktab

Comment

I just recently picked up one of these online, but am getting an issue where it cuts to no display after showing the TX92 splash screen. There is a noise associated with this as well.. sounds like a beep or static noise for a brief second. Does anyone know what the issue might be? I am not able to find any firmware for this unit to try a reflash.

Video link - https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3...TJVU1F1LV8xdFU

Thanks!

Comment

Hello!
                  I'm new here.
                  I got this device 2 weeks ago and honestly saying I'm happy with it.
                  This box is very similar to his brother from another room, Beelink GT1, that have the same specifications.
                  But his launcher much more comfortable than other launchers "direct from the box" , that I familiar.
                  The only problem I have with the box is the optical output. I can't get a sound thru the optical output with the optical cable.
                  I checked all the options and everything what possible to check. My other boxes don't have any problem getting the sound with the optical cable using This Cable and This Receiver.
                  Maybe this is the problem of this specific box.
                  Is there anyone who has encountered a similar problem?

Have a nice day.

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post

Exactly the same outer box design as the Vorke Z6.

The companies could at least attempt some form of originality besides the logos.

Right now it might be worth holding on until you see what developer support there is because just about 100% of firmware for these boxes is below par from the factories, only really being improved by brilliant independent developers on sites such as Freaktab.

With the S912 SOC having a saturated market right now, there are plenty of box choices, some of which perform far better because of custom firmwares.

I notice that Vorke has a sticker TX92 A on the pcb, while Tanix has the sticker TX92 B.

I assume the letter determines the grade of the components.

Anyway, any further news/experience on either the Vorke or the Tanix?

I was ready to place an order this morning for the Magicsee Iron+ when I stumbled on this box, and which looks interesting to me, if the quality and firmware is performing well.

Comment

Bit of a special deal to save a few bucks

treboR
                      Please consider
                      Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Hi All,

Do you know if we can install an Android TV firmware on this box ?

Thanks

Comment

coupon expired ?

Comment

I did just flash the Tanix TX92 with supercelerons firmware. It works! Almost all works, the hardwareclock did not work. Used H96 Pro Plus firmware.

Comment

This box support hdr and what are the differences between this and tanx tx8 max?

Comment

Working...
                              X