Tanix TX92 Amlogic S912 CPU Android 7.1 OS 2.4G / 5G WiFi 1000M LAN BT4.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cluber77 View Post
    Ok, I received today this tv box, everything works fine, is there a way to block the ads' in youtube application?
    And btw, is there any way to check if I really have DDR4 RAM?
    This is the #2 post i found in this thread which could help me as well.

Thanks

Larry

Comment

Originally posted by larryman View Post

Hello Everyone,

I have patiently read all posts in this persistent 27-page thread, found two posts have never been answered. This is the first post and it's similar to my question. It will be greatly appreciated if you could kindly give me any advises about the build versions of Tanix TX92.

I've received today my Tanix TX92 3G/32G, which the vendor insisted it is a DDR4 version. So upon Inpection of the contents i noticed a label affixed underneath the tv box Says "TX92-LP". Do you have any Idea about the differences of build versions "TX92-A", "TX 92-B" & "TX92-LP" ?

And Tanix customer contact doesn't reply to my email inquiries, other than an auto reply email.

THANKS

Larry
      TX92 2Gb DDR3 / 16Gb
      TX92-LP 3Gb LPDDR3 / 32Gb
      TX92-A 3Gb DDR4 / 32Gb
      TX92-B 3Gb DDR4 / 64Gb

Comment

Thanks maga _man

Comment

So, is there any firmware for this box, that make it run as it should???? The official one is 20171230. Should I upgrade to this? May I use an alternative rom to get it work without problems?

Comment

Anyone knows wether I can crossflah Firmware to x92 ??

Comment

Originally posted by gonzametal
              So, is there any firmware for this box, that make it run as it should???? The official one is 20171230. Should I upgrade to this? May I use an alternative rom to get it work without problems?
              For which model are you talking about and what doesn't work right for you?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RASTAVIPER View Post
                For which model are you talking about and what doesn't work right for you?

HI. I have 3/32. I have the box a few days ago. No problems so far. But I want to know if upgrading to another firmware will get a better experience..
                At the moment can not upgrade Kodi to latest.

Comment

This is the stock firmware for this tv box : TX92-LP 3Gb LPDDR3 / 32Gb --> version TX92-LP-20180410
                  https://mega.nz/#!nANXGICI!D437-ADPj...SI1A9wrflE_5wM
                  This is the TWRP recovery for this tv box :
                  https://mega.nz/#!XI1FwY4a!z3v6ewMJ0...904sxl3XbkWK4Q
                  Although the temperature is mostly over 70 points of Celsius , generally it's working very well and kodi 17.6 has no problems!
                  As you can see it has and a vey good score with the latest Antutu!
                  Enjoy!

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

HI. I have 3/32. I have the box a few days ago. No problems so far. But I want to know if upgrading to another firmware will get a better experience..
                    At the moment can not upgrade Kodi to latest.
                    So why are you writing things that don't make sense?
                    First you write a post like there is some serious problem with the box and then that you have some problem with upgrading Kodi.
                    So at the end of the day, even if everything works as it should be, you create negativity for such a small thing.

Comment

Anyone owns the 2/16 device and can Post latest fw Link?

Comment

Originally posted by RASTAVIPER View Post
                        So why are you writing things that don't make sense?
                        First you write a post like there is some serious problem with the box and then that you have some problem with upgrading Kodi.
                        So at the end of the day, even if everything works as it should be, you create negativity for such a small thing.

Sorry, I think you misunderstood my question in my second post. In my first post I was trying to decide what box to buy.
                        In this second post, I already bought the box, and I want to know 2 things:

1) There is an alternative firmware?
                        2) Looking for help to upgrade kodi in the official firmware.

I do not want to create negativity, in fact, I said everything was alright

Comment

Personally I like Magendanz nano Nexus ROM. But I'm curious if anyone has experimented with other firmwares or ROMs, specifically for the 3GB DDR4 version. There's a few annoying issues that I'm having with this box and it happens with both the official firmware and Magendanz ROM, so it must be an issue with the base software

The issues are, you can't copy and paste text in chrome, at least with a mouse. And also sometimes when I click on links that drop down from the top address bar in chrome, it doesn't seem to register the click on the address bar, but instead whatever is behind... if that makes sense. For example, if I'm on the freaktab site with the big freaktab logo at the top, which is a link that takes you to the main page; if I try to click on a link that drops down from my search history in the address bar, instead of clicking the link and going to the address in the link, it will register the click on the freaktab banner behind and go to the freaktab homepage instead.

Since i use a mouse with my box with no keyboard, these issues are kind of annoying.

Comment

Sorry, I think you misunderstood my question in my second post. In my first post I was trying to decide what box to buy.
                            In this second post, I already bought the box, and I want to know 2 things:

1) There is an alternative firmware?
                            2) Looking for help to upgrade kodi in the official firmware.

I do not want to create negativity, in fact, I said everything was alright
                            Both of your with questions are answered at previous posts.

There are alternative custom roms and there are also some ways mentioned for upgrading to latest Kodi version.

Comment

Noone tried to crossflash to x92?

Comment

What about 2/16 firmware?

Comment

Working...
                                X