Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys.
    First time I have such problem with my TX92 3/32
    It's with stock rom, at the latest official update.1230.

I was watching Netflix and suddenly my box rebooted and got stuck at the TX92 logo.
    I tried to remove the power, leave it for hours with no power, but nothing changed.
    Also, I tried to reset it by pressing with something inside the small hole at the back, but no reaction. Shouldn't it respond when I click the reset?

Any ideas of what to try next?

Comment

hi guys
      i have tanix tx92, i have been using, is there any good custom firmware i can put on it , that you recommend. ???

Comment

Originally posted by ministerjee View Post
        hi guys
        i have tanix tx92, i have been using, is there any good custom firmware i can put on it , that you recommend. ???
        If you like Android Tv, this is a good choice.

In the spirit of the Pure Nexus Project, these TVStock Nexus ROMs deliver the pure Android TV experience using the Open GApps TVStock Package (https://github.com/ope

The only problem that I have with this Rom is that I can't wipe anything from TWRP.
        I get mounting errors, but it doesn't allow me to mount anything.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Comment

Hi thanks for your reply..
          i have another question...
          I have set my resolution to 4k2k-30hz, and connected with lg 4k TV.. but when i play videos on youtube the maximum quality is see is 1080p.. what am i missing?? I also tried updating my youtube app but it made no difference.

Comment

Hi. I am with the stock rom in my 3/32 gb edition of tanix tx92. It has a personalited version of kodi, but I can't install kodi 18. Is there any way to upgrade de firmware or kodi?

Comment

Originally posted by ministerjee View Post
              Hi thanks for your reply..
              i have another question...
              I have set my resolution to 4k2k-30hz, and connected with lg 4k TV.. but when i play videos on youtube the maximum quality is see is 1080p.. what am i missing?? I also tried updating my youtube app but it made no difference.
              I don't remember the details but a watered down version is that the device isn't "Google Certified" and therefore YouTube doesn't "see" that you are 4k. I'm running mine on 65" LG OLED and have same situation.

It's a bit more complicated than that, but the basics as I laid out are correct. To the best of my knowledge there isn't a solution. If you find a way,let me know.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by gonzametal View Post
                Hi. I am with the stock rom in my 3/32 gb edition of tanix tx92. It has a personalited version of kodi, but I can't install kodi 18. Is there any way to upgrade de firmware or kodi?
                Been a while since I did it, but memory says you need to download the apk and sideload rather than attempting to get it from the app store. If that doesn't help, let me know I'll lust you the steps that it takes. It is doable.

There are newer and better ROMS on this site.

Comment

Originally posted by RASTAVIPER View Post
                  If you like Android Tv, this is a good choice.

In the spirit of the Pure Nexus Project, these TVStock Nexus ROMs deliver the pure Android TV experience using the Open GApps TVStock Package (https://github.com/ope

The only problem that I have with this Rom is that I can't wipe anything from TWRP.
                  I get mounting errors, but it doesn't allow me to mount anything.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

This is what I'm running. In my opinion the best solution for our box.

Comment

Is wiping working for you?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Comment

We have discussed this in the past.
                      You need to remove it manually and install the apk of the newer Kodi.

Comment

Originally posted by 45Wheelgun View Post
                        Been a while since I did it, but memory says you need to download the apk and sideload rather than attempting to get it from the app store. If that doesn't help, let me know I'll lust you the steps that it takes. It is doable.

There are newer and better ROMS on this site.

For example? What ROMs are you talking about?

Comment

For example? What ROMs are you talking about?
                          My post right below the post you quoted.

Comment

@45Wheelgun

Is wiping working at recovery for you?

Comment

Never mind, please disregard.
                              Last edited by caseyatbt; 01-19-2019, 18:53.

Comment

Hi all i just brough a Vontar Tx92 its exactly the same as the tanix, everything working great apart from i use Titanium backup to backup / restore apps to the box.
                                I can restore fine but cannot backup as TB cannot write to the storage. This is because i cannot select document provider storage because files.apk is missing from the rom, when trying to select documents provider storage it just restarts TB. I downloaded files v7.1.1 and v7.1.2 from apok mirror and installed them, still no luck, when selecting documents provider storage it opens files for a second then closes and TB restarts.

Has anyone got a fix for this ? Has anybody been able to use TitaniumBackup completely ?
                                Are there any good custom roms for this box i could use ?

Comment

Working...
                                X