No announcement yet.

Tanix TX92 Amlogic S912 CPU Android 7.1 OS 2.4G / 5G WiFi 1000M LAN BT4.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone can advise custom Firmware for 3/32 LPDDR device? H96 Pro Plus firmware from superceleron?

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post
      Anyone can advise custom Firmware for 3/32 LPDDR device? H96 Pro Plus firmware from superceleron?
      At post 453 you can see my suggestion

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Comment

I Tried that one and it hardbricked the device....Used the zip file.

How did you get on it? Flash img and untick erase bootloader?

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post
          I Tried that one and it hardbricked the device....Used the zip file.

How did you get on it? Flash img and untick erase bootloader?
          Through sd card and automatic flashing

Comment

Just got my TANIX TX92-LP S912 3GB/32GB.
            Decided to install better cooling into both of my units... with northbridge heatsink / fans that i could salvage.

The silver one will get a 40cm fan install soon. Decided not to the use internal headers for 3V to power by 5V fans, since they don't switch off when unit is off. Only the rear USB 5V ones switch off when unit is powered down.

Any idea what apps i could use to stress test it to see what the max temp is after doing this mod?
            Click image for larger version

Name:	20190408_184056.jpg
Views:	1055
Size:	71.8 KB
ID:	768544

Comment

Originally posted by caudex View Post
              Just got my TANIX TX92-LP S912 3GB/32GB.
              Decided to install better cooling into both of my units... with northbridge heatsink / fans that i could salvage.

The silver one will get a 40cm fan install soon. Decided not to the use internal headers for 3V to power by 5V fans, since they don't switch off when unit is off. Only the rear USB 5V ones switch off when unit is powered down.

Any idea what apps i could use to stress test it to see what the max temp is after doing this mod?
              Click image for larger version

Name:	20190408_184056.jpg
Views:	1055
Size:	71.8 KB
ID:	768544
              I am pretty sure that the Antutu has a CPU/stress test

Comment

Originally posted by RASTAVIPER View Post
                I am pretty sure that the Antutu has a CPU/stress test

Thanks.

30c idle and 32c after stress test in Antutu on my Gold TX92. This one has a much more superior heatsink so might run without fan.
                30c idle and 48c after stress test on my Silver TX92. Might put a fan on this one due to the less superior aluminium heatsink.

Had to use another app to get the CPU temp cuz Antutu seems to only report on Battery Temp which is always reported by the box as 42degrees.
                Nice and cool for anything i want to throw at it.... best of all no heat throttling.
                Last edited by caudex; 04-09-2019, 11:05.

Comment

Does anyone has a link for the stock firmware for TX92 3/32 L-DPR?

The one on the Tanix website doesn't say if it's for ddr3 or ddr4 version

Comment

Originally posted by Jancales View Post
                    Does anyone has a link for the stock firmware for TX92 3/32 L-DPR?

The one on the Tanix website doesn't say if it's for ddr3 or ddr4 version
                    This one

is for the DDR4.

It's the one I am using

Comment

Originally posted by RASTAVIPER View Post
                      In the mean time i found post #413 by gatos814 which is for DDR3, and works well.

Comment

Do you guys recommend the 2018th firmware release? : https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...225#post734225

I think of flashing RedPoison ATV or ATVX and I am on 2017th fw release.

Just in case that both ATV versions do not run that good on the TX92..

Comment

What would be a good fan/cooling for this box? I don't want to physically damage the box... yet. It runs fine only gets hot.

Comment

maga_man hey guy i have a real good fan, i have been using this for 1 year or more check under cool hardware mods #135 at the bottom of the page. i have some photos.It works really good, and cost about under $15.00 you can use rubber bumpers on both ends i used the felt pads on one end but changed it.

Hi everyone, I see mods in different threads, so post your hardware mod , question here... I wanna see mods like cooling vents, heat sink tweaks, fans , lights,

Comment

Originally posted by maga_man View Post
                              What would be a good fan/cooling for this box? I don't want to physically damage the box... yet. It runs fine only gets hot.
                              I'm using a Zalman ZM-NB47J Northbridge Cooler

But i had to cut a hole on the top of the box and glue the cooler with thermal glue.
                              Not using a fan but results are pretty good.
                              39-41 idle and 55-58 full load with room temp of 26-27 celcius. Before it would reach 81-83 celcius

Enviado do meu POCOPHONE F1 atrav?s do Tapatalk

Comment

I need a firmware to recover my box, the model of the card is: CS_912_TX92_B8_V1.1 20190801

Comment

Working...
                                X