No announcement yet.

Tanix TX9 Pro TV Box Amlogic S912 Android 7.1 Dual WiFi, Gig Lan BT 4.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good people from the site 4pda.ru shared the September firmware.

Box has earned, I will test it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tumancheg View Post

Latest firmware released corrects some eMMC voltages. I think it is important to make the hardware more stable.
      Android TV Box direct from China. English & EspaƱol

Comment

The latest December firmware did not work on my tx9 pro
        Last edited by Tumancheg; 01-06-2018, 06:00.

Comment

Hi guys,

are you aware of any issues with it? i get random freeze ups on the equipment, freeze ups on which i have to power it down and up again, i already tried your 3 latest firmwares and it has the same behaviour, also tried it just powered on without anithyng connected to it, just to check if it wasn't the hdmi or the usb connections causing the freeze, and after some hours it froze....it can freeze after minutes or hours of use, with or without any apps running, with or without any connections on it.

any one else with this kind of issue?

Comment

Hi, can you please post the link for that firmware?
            I could not find it, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Alianato View Post

Hi, can you please post the link for that firmware?
              I could not find it, thanks
              Big thanks to gsv2000 from Russia
              Take it! )

i get error, when try to flash "DATA". I flash december software, then backup only DATA, then flash backup with out DATA and then flash only DATA from december backup.
              Now the box work, but did not show 4k youtube.
              From LAN i can see 4k movies, but some time rhey freez...

Comment

Big thanks to gsv2000 from Russia
                Take it! )

i get error, when try to flash "DATA". I flash december software, then backup only DATA, then flash backup with out DATA and then flash only DATA from december backup.
                Now the box work, but did not show 4k youtube.
                From LAN i can see 4k movies, but some time rhey freez...
                Thanks, I will try it!

Comment

@Tumancheg
                  The box is still hanging, so far the best rom in terms of stability is the blue one from superceleron

but wifi and bluetooth are not working

Comment

Hi, new user here.
                    My Tanix stopped working and when I took it apart it turned out it was smoking from one part.
                    Could someone send me a photo of this part so I can try to replace it? I need only a part number so if you can read it will suffice.

Thanks in advance.

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Alianato thank you for your super tip. I didn't know that I can flash image for another device. This (http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...roidtv-version) Android TV image is much better than stock FW patched manually. If anyone would try I advice you to backup remote.conf.

Comment

Originally posted by Miky28 View Post
                        Alianato thank you for your super tip. I didn't know that I can flash image for another device. This (http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...roidtv-version) Android TV image is much better than stock FW patched manually. If anyone would try I advice you to backup remote.conf.

welcome

Comment

Originally posted by andmaur View Post
                          Hi guys,

are you aware of any issues with it? i get random freeze ups on the equipment, freeze ups on which i have to power it down and up again, i already tried your 3 latest firmwares and it has the same behaviour, also tried it just powered on without anithyng connected to it, just to check if it wasn't the hdmi or the usb connections causing the freeze, and after some hours it froze....it can freeze after minutes or hours of use, with or without any apps running, with or without any connections on it.

any one else with this kind of issue?
                          i have that issue too, and now i reset to fabric and doesn't boot

Comment

What can I do??

Comment

Ok, 3 days now without freeze ups...I'm guessing is something about the power adapter...when the box is off the power adapter does a continuous humming sound..when turn on it stops....I took and put the box as far apart from any power adapter as possible and...no more freeze ups so far...it solved the issue so far...

Comment

Originally posted by marioleal View Post

i have that issue too, and now i reset to fabric and doesn't boot
                                I reseted it several times either...even went for a partial refund from the seller for the box having this issues...as I said before...I'm guessing it's something to do with the power adapter...mine just powered the tanix top and not the front panel...now...all seems ok

Comment

Working...
                                X