Again the same error Alianato

Comment

Originally posted by georgesat20 View Post

Again the same error Alianato
      not very good news, perhaps it's broken for good, I am out of suggestions

Comment

Originally posted by georgesat20 View Post

Does anyone can help me ?
        Maybe you fried one or more of your voltage regulators in the yellow circles. Power up the unit and measure on all regulators on the pin with red arrow.There should be 1V and or 3V.(look at printed text on board).
        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Thanks so much for your reply Kabelventje I will check and I will inform

Comment

• trebor
            trebor commented
            Editing a comment
            Can you take a close picture of PCB...may be we can see what has BLOWN UP, 12v in to 5v is not good as you have found.

thanks for your help again
          You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Hello georgesat20
            I can see nothing Obvious to what may have gone...and as with electronics....the weakest link normally goes first
            Maybe friend you have who is tech can track and trace.
            Others may add to this but you need to know what you are doing to resolve. no a quick fix I am sorry to say
            Learn from this mistake.
            Never unplug power pack especially when 12 and 5v can be mixed.
            I have killed one or two,
            But have spare power pack remote and case and maybe some parts
            treboR
            Please consider
            Donating to Freaktab

Comment

I have four tx9 boxes that i updated with the flash drive method two went smooth the second two after update they boot get to the Android logo then go to a black screen sitting there?

Comment

Originally posted by kron574 View Post
                I have four tx9 boxes that i updated with the flash drive method two went smooth the second two after update they boot get to the Android logo then go to a black screen sitting there?
                Try to use the Amlogic Flash tool with the proper image.
                Both can be downloaded from the Tanix site.

Comment

Hi all,
                  i have accidentally, turned off wifi connection, and it wasn't possible to turn it again. I've updated my TX9 pro to the latest firmware (20180205) but nothing changed. Could you help me?

Comment

You can switch on wifi in the settings button in the app menu screen , also in " more settings" . When cable is plugged in, the wifi is disabled.
                    Do you get a error while turning wifi on ?
                    If so , a factory reset would help.

Grtz André.

Comment

Kabelventje No go I have two that bricked i think. I can't access recovery on either both have no Boot logo on the front and both don't display nothing . The first one when i try and flash with burning tool it fails around 2% with a 0x10105002 error. Second one with same Usb same and same firmware Feb2018 it flashes fine but says boot with no image now, but when i plug in a hdmi cord it doesn't show boot at all? This all started when they arrived they were freezing a lot tried doing a factory reset that didn't help then i went and flashed the new Feb firmware and now im bricked

Comment

Alianato which firmware link is dead i got the same error on one of my boxes like georgesat20 I know it's not my usb or the way im flashing becaues i have flashed several other boxes fine prior.

Comment

Originally posted by kron574 View Post
                          Alianato which firmware link is dead i got the same error on one of my boxes like georgesat20 I know it's not my usb or the way im flashing becaues i have flashed several other boxes fine prior.
                          I am not sure I understand your post, I suggest reading the two topics I created regarding Tanix TX9 Pro/Vorke Z6 Plus roms

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...ms-android-7-1

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...7-std-ultimate

Comment

I have not managed to play smooth 24p content with this box and kodi 17.6. Even if I set the resolution in the tanix at 1080p 24hz when I play a movie at 24fps the playback is choppy. This is happening only on Kodi and not in narive android player. Any suggestions? I have already try all possible settings via Kodi such as adjust refresh rate to screen etc with no success.

Comment

Originally posted by drakman View Post
                              I have not managed to play smooth 24p content with this box and kodi 17.6. Even if I set the resolution in the tanix at 1080p 24hz when I play a movie at 24fps the playback is choppy. This is happening only on Kodi and not in native android player. Any suggestions? I have already try all possible settings via Kodi such as adjust refresh rate to screen etc with no success.
                              Read what I posted at the bottom of the following Kodi post:
                              https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php...420#pid2782420
                              ​​​​​​
                              Basically you need to set Android system resolution of 50Hz and reboot and also use SPMC 16.7.04 with the Sync Playback to Display option enabled. (Settings > Videos > Playback)
                              Your TV must have a 50Hz mode in Android settings > Display > Screen Resolution.

You will lose all audio passthrough, but video playback will be nice and smooth on TV's that also have a little bit of motion smoothing enabled.

Comment

Working...
                              X