Clear All

Z69 Max TV Box Amlogic S912 CPU 3/32GB Android 7.1 Dual WiFi BT 4.1

Click image for larger version

Name:	1502765544603583.jpg
Views:	971
Size:	71.6 KB
ID:	669414
    Main Features:
    ● Amlogic S912 Octa-core ARM Cortex-A53 64-bit CPU. With high-performance CPU known for a fast speed.
    ● Optional: 3GB DDR3 + 32GB ROM / 3GB DDR3 + 64GB ROM. Advantageous in performance, security and reliability, ultimately delivering a richer end-user experience.
    ● It runs on the Android 7.1, which has good performance. You can connect to a world of content and entertainment at home with the box.
    ● Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity. Easy pairing with most Bluetooth-enabled devices.
    ● Support dual band WiFi of 2.4G and 5.8G.

Gearbest
    treboR
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab

Today we can have a closer look at the Z69 Max TV Box Amlogic S912 CPU 3/32GB Android 7.1 Dual WiFi BT 4.1

The Box

What's in the Box

Ports

Under side no Vents

Underside Not much to see

Top Side

Closer view, click it goes bigger

The Bits click it goes bigger

Pretty

Gearbest
    treboR
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Been a bit Busy today, let's continue
      A seen in pictures simple unit looks ok, Basic looking.
      CPU using weight block as heat sink, should be Ok would be better without the galvanised finish I think.

Onto startup:

Simple startup, no fancy pancy, Standard 912 Amlogic Logo Boot then MBOX animation (4 squares)
      Fairly quick Boot, Set up of Google sign in etc all good, updated apps, and installed testers.
      Testing apps are always installed from Google helps me to check out WiFi and ethernet speeds and
      how things in general install, or a bit of a feel how things are going. looking ok.

Did a quick test on Netflix looks OK not HD, and YT 1080p. ok

A couple of app's(google)had crashed first run in startup but after reboot nothing.

Very basic Rom, basic feel, could do with a good custom rom, maybe something around already that may work (as they often do).

Temps looking OK, 40c idle 60~70c when pushed no meltdowns.
      We have Root no SU, No Upper Notification or Lower TaskBars

To the tests and Info

On the test Bench with A New Router Asus AC86U Wireless AC 2900Mbps Gigabit Router, works very well easy to setup with Asus App, all updated excellent.

UI simple no frills.

DRM Info

Ram and Storage Truth

Youtube

Geekbench CPU >
      http://browser.geekbench.com/v4/cpu/3945023

Geekbench Compute

CPU-Z

Vellamo

Antutu

Root

Net Speed

A1SD

Remote is OK needs to be pointed at it, nice to see a different style.
      I thought Antutu might have been a bit better but like all these Benchmark test and scores it's just an idea that it works
      If this had a good Rom, clean lean no doubt it would be excellent maybe who knows.
      Box works ok does as it should. but could do better.

Gearbest
      treboR
      Please consider
      Donating to Freaktab

Comment

similar to Box X92 3/32GB ???????????????????????????????

changed by gefattern because of German language

please gerne44 use English
        Last edited by gefattern; 09-11-2017, 14:04.

Comment

• scooter2014
          scooter2014 commented
          Editing a comment
          X92 is 912 not 905x.

Guten Tag,

Die Forum Sprache ist English bitte beachten
        Es ist im Bereich des möglichen das Sie gleich sind.
        Du kannst die Firmware Flashen, wenn WiFi nimmt geht nicht schlimm Back to Stock.
        Briken kannst du die Box nicht.

Neomode

Comment

Received the box today. I'm already having issues. Kodi won't update so I removed it, now it won't download from the play store. Any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by indysingh View Post
            Received the box today. I'm already having issues. Kodi won't update so I removed it, now it won't download from the play store. Any ideas?
            You can get kodi from https://kodi.tv/download
            Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

All working again. Needed a reboot

Comment

Looking for firmware Z69 Max 3g 32g + AP6255.

Can anyone give me a link to the spare firmware android 7.1.2 for Z69 Max 3g 32g + AP6255? Any help is much appreciated!
                You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
                Last edited by joker20011; 10-21-2017, 13:30.

Comment

Originally posted by joker20011 View Post
                  Looking for firmware Z69 Max 3g 32g + AP6255.

Can anyone give me a link to the spare firmware android 7.1.2 for Z69 Max 3g 32g + AP6255? Any help is much appreciated!
                  I also need a firmware image since I bricked my device after install superSU. If someone could provide at least the boot partition, I would be very grateful. Thanks.

Comment

Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

That is the Z69 Plus, not Z69 Max...

Comment

Then you out of luck until its posted..... Most of these releases work on the 2/3 gig devices but not knowing on thos one I dont have that device.
                        Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Yes, that's why I was asking. I hope someone here is willing to provide images from their box, it would be much appreciated. I'm able to access fastboot, so can flash it if I have the partition image. Thanks

Comment

Thats why I hate so many releases. 2/3 gig firmware one device... Easy... These boxes arnt the greatest and slow on crap firmware so thinking not much help coming on these devices. Z69 - Tanked out of the gate... Better value in the h96 or tanix or alf side of 912...

Comment

Working...
                            X