No announcement yet.

Z69 Max TV Box Amlogic S912 CPU 3/32GB Android 7.1 Dual WiFi BT 4.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sorry for the very late reply. I tried both TWRP and Vorke Z6 as you suggested and both seem to work fine. Thank you very much!

Comment

Originally posted by floppymaster View Post
      I'm sorry for the very late reply. I tried both TWRP and Vorke Z6 as you suggested and both seem to work fine. Thank you very much!
      I have moved to
      [ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset) SuperCeleron.
      And I am very pleased. Nevertheless that there is not Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
      It is a 64-bit Android and runs on my box excellent!
      You must try it!

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by lyubodelev View Post

I have moved to
        [ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset) SuperCeleron.
        And I am very pleased. Nevertheless that there is not Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
        It is a 64-bit Android and runs on my box excellent!
        You must try it!
        Looks great. I will however evaluate the Vorke Z6 version for a while first maybe I might switch later as well.

Grtz

Comment

Originally posted by floppymaster View Post

Looks great. I will however evaluate the Vorke Z6 version for a while first maybe I might switch later as well.

Grtz
          And the most strange thing is that owners of Vorke Z6+ complain that have issues (freezing, rebooting and s.o.) of their boxes and I didn't have any.
          The same is now with SuperCeleron's firmware - the box simply flies with it!
          Simply we haven't a good original firmware, but the boxes are perfect (till now).
          Let's keep chatting from time to time, if s.o. finds something interesting!
          Nice experience with Z6+ firmware!
          L.D.

Comment

Can you find the firmware?
            i have bricked my z69 max II and flashed with atvxperience but there is no wifi

Comment

Originally posted by fuegotarta View Post
              Can you find the firmware?
              i have bricked my z69 max II and flashed with atvxperience but there is no wifi
              Brush this firmware!
              Посмотреть и скачать с Яндекс Диска

Comment

Hi Lyubodelev. I've flashed twrp recovery. How to I flash this fw? Is it stable?

Comment

Originally posted by indysingh View Post

Hi Lyubodelev. I've flashed twrp recovery. How to I flash this fw? Is it stable?
                  You have to use USB Burning tool. The remote will not work, so you have to use your TV remote! Or you can buy a remote for Mecool M8S for 5-6 $.

Comment

Thanks Lyubodelev. Did you have a remote zip file for twrp that you can upload or share? Will the SD card auto detect on boot and flash or do I need to press the recovery button? Sorry for so many questions. I was hoping I could just use twrp.

Comment

Thanks Lyubodelev. Did you have a remote zip file for twrp that you can upload or share? Will the SD card auto detect on boot and flash or do I need to press the recovery button? Sorry for so many questions. I was hoping I could just use twrp.
                      https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=882984&view=findpost&p=7654714 5

Install on Android 4PDA! See you there!

Last edited by lyubodelev; 03-31-2020, 20:27.

Comment

The remote zip files are no longer available. Can you please reshare?

Comment

Hi buddy, my box didn't boot up with that firmware. Have gone back to stock. If you can help me flash a new firmware that woudl be great as stock keeps freezing.
                          Last edited by indysingh; 04-01-2020, 07:36.

Comment

The remote zip files are no longer available. Can you please reshare?
                            You don't need them! They are for Vorke Z6 Plus Tv Box!!
                            P.S.: They are available, but to see and reach them you have to sign up and lodge in!???!

There's not a chance to use the original remote for Z69 Plus (Max)!
                            I personally use a wireless mouse and a remote for Mecool M8S Pro!
                            In order to power up the box with the remote, I have patched the bootloader!
                            So, if you need it, I will send it to you!
                            Click image for larger version  Name:	Untitled 1.png Views:	1 Size:	101.3 KB ID:	800967
                            Last edited by lyubodelev; 04-01-2020, 05:00.

Comment

You don't need them! They are for Vorke Z6 Plus Tv Box!!
                              P.S.: They are available, but to see and reach them you have to sign up and lodge in!???!

There's not a chance to use the original remote for Z69 Plus (Max)!
                              I personally use a wireless mouse and a remote for Mecool M8S Pro!
                              In order to power up the box with the remote, I have patched the bootloader!
                              So, if you need it, I will send it to you!
                              Click image for larger version Name:	Untitled 1.png Views:	1 Size:	101.3 KB ID:	800967
                              Yes, please send me the bootloader. My box didn't flash right. Now I cannot get into recovery - nothing onscreen when it powers up. Box has power. Is the only way to unbrick to use USB cable or can I use SD card? Any help would be appreciated. Ps it did have twrp as recovery if that makes any difference.

Comment

Yes, please send me the bootloader. My box didn't flash right. Now I cannot get into recovery - nothing onscreen when it powers up. Box has power. Is the only way to unbrick to use USB cable or can I use SD card? Any help would be appreciated. Ps it did have twrp as recovery if that makes any difference.
                                To prevent such a thing in future use only UBT (USB Burning Tool)!
                                I made a cable for myself - nothing special!
                                How to unbrick - look the video:

https://4pda.ru/forum/dl/post/126130...411_020315.avi
                                Last edited by lyubodelev; 04-01-2020, 09:18.

Comment

Working...
                                X