Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H96 Pro Plus and game controller

Hi,

I have the H96 Pro Plus and connected a PS3 compatible game controller for some retry gaming activities.
    The controller is recognized, and in the N64 emulator I can assign the controller buttons to the proper controller actions.

But there are three of the buttons that trigger global OS activities:
    triangle: opens the OS settings menu
    circle: toggles on/off switches in the OS settings menu
    cross: opens the browser
    these three buttons I cannot assign in N64 emulator, and if I press them in a game, the emulator is interrupted and the OS takes over to trigger the mentioned action.

is there a way to remove these global OS actions and make these buttons usable for the emulator?

Regards
    sthones

I wonder if shutting-off AOSP keyboard settings would work...or change them...not sure. >Settings >More>Language and input

Others must have run into this problem.

Here is a link from Beelink forums about compatible games... http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...k-gt1-ultimate

Report back on your success.

Comment

Originally posted by sthones View Post
      Hi,

I have the H96 Pro Plus and connected a PS3 compatible game controller for some retry gaming activities.
      The controller is recognized, and in the N64 emulator I can assign the controller buttons to the proper controller actions.

triangle: opens the OS settings menu
      circle: toggles on/off switches in the OS settings menu
      cross: opens the browser
      these three buttons I cannot assign in N64 emulator, and if I press them in a game, the emulator is interrupted and the OS takes over to trigger the mentioned action.

is there a way to remove these global OS actions and make these buttons usable for the emulator?

Regards
      sthones
      Hi ,

maybe by changing the keylayoutfile , but not sure , you can find more info over "Search" .

good luck / gefattern

Comment

H96 Pro+ Kullanıyorum tivibugo çalışmıyor ne yapabilirim.

Comment

Originally posted by ertas1 View Post
          H96 Pro+ Kullanıyorum tivibugo çalışmıyor ne yapabilirim.
          Hi ,

please use English .

gefattern

Comment

] H96 Pro + I am using (tivibugo) application is not working what can I do

Comment

Are You sure that You don't need device with some kind of DRM keys (sam way as with Netflix)?
              ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

This issue happened on the stock firmware. In the meantime I upgraded to superceleron's ROM (http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...7-wifi-chipset) and the issue is gone. I can use all the controller buttons in the emulator now.

Comment

This issue happened on the stock firmware. In the meantime I upgraded to superceleron's ROM (http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...7-wifi-chipset) and the issue is gone. I can use all the controller buttons in the emulator now.
                  Hi sthones,

In that post I see you have the tvbox H96 pro+ (version ZH01 S912 TVBOX 3.0). And I see you were asking how to install Supercelerons image on this box. But here you mentioned that you managed to install Supercelerons firmware. Was this on the "ZH01 S912 TVBOX 3.0" box as well?

If yes, please explain in PM or on the thread how you did it?

Comment

everyone has a job, a hobby of their own, my hobby is playing mod games vi when playing mod games I have learned a lot of experience to apply in practice so I don't know what your hobby is if you have the same hobby If you like it, hurry up and download it https://techzapk.com/
                    Last edited by MarleneWest; 04-14-2022, 03:33.

Comment

Working...
                    X